forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

My aunt is really cool, she makes me think of a combination between Jyn and Pickles

So Mayonnaise, our cat child

^^^^ we're adopting your aunt. She is our new car and she shall be known as Mayonnaise

I know 'car' is a type but that makes it 100% better

My car's name is Melinda and it's an it because cars do not have genders and are not living, thank you

that moment when you realize lizzie has a car

@Pickles group

My aunt is really cool, she makes me think of a combination between Jyn and Pickles

^^^^ we're adopting your aunt. She is our new car and she shall be known as Mayonnaise

My car's name is Melinda and it's an it because cars do not have genders and are not living, thank you

that moment when people forget you're 17

@Pickles group

I don't have a car and also cannot drive.

we can ride bikes because environment!

Deleted user

No you're like 15 to me

@Pickles group

No you're like 15 to me

incorrect. But I am indeed wildly immature and most of my friends just turned 16

@Pickles group

that moment when you realize that sadly you are an actual adult and not a young teen like the rest of your friends

it makes you a better Parent™

@RedTheLoveless

that moment when you realize that sadly you are an actual adult and not a young teen like the rest of your friends

it makes you a better Parent™

nO THAT'S NOT WHAT I–

dammit

Deleted user

Honestly
Eris is the like the one we go to when we want to try alcohol or want to know how to give a blowjob

👀👀

No no, she's not wrong.

@Pickles group

Honestly
Eris is the like the one we go to when we want to try alcohol or want to know how to give a blowjob

👀👀

No no, she's not wrong.

I do not want either of those things. Just so we're clear

Deleted user

oh what a wonderful emotion we both share.

Deleted user

Honestly

👀👀

No no, she's not wrong.

I can give other advice too….. :(

@RedTheLoveless

I don't like it. how do you deal with this feeling?!

Deleted user

drink

@Pickles group

Honestly

👀👀

No no, she's not wrong.

Yes I know but those two are not something I need

@Pickles group

drink

'if I'm drunk, it's just like the old days'

@RedTheLoveless

drink

done

Deleted user

Honestly

👀👀

No no, she's not wrong.

desperately searched notes

Ummmm how about……………cookies?

@Pickles group

Honestly

👀👀

No no, she's not wrong.

desperately searched notes

Ummmm how about……………cookies?

YES

Deleted user

Thank god im not a disappointment.

Well now I want cookie advice

Margarine makes fluffier cookies but takes away from the taste. For the best cookies ya gonna want to do half and half of butter to margarine. :)

@Becfromthedead group

(Some of y'all out here talking about being older than other site members, and then I'm grandma over here, even older than that. Pretty sure I'm one of the oldest active members on the forums after Eris?)