forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Pickles group

hey guess what time it is? Time to wonder if me being able to tell someone is "attractive" is being attracted to them and I've just been lying to myself haha fun

@HighPockets group

hey guess what time it is? Time to wonder if me being able to tell someone is "attractive" is being attracted to them and I've just been lying to myself haha fun

And the sequel, "is this romantic love or do I just want to be their friend?"

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

and that is exactly why romantic-wise i’m still heavily questioning everything because i absolutely can’t tell what’s platonic and what’s not anymore :D

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

like am I crushing on my best friend or are we just really best friends???
i don’t hecking know, she’s practically my only friend, what is friendship, how am i even supposed to know anything-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

have i actually been bi-ro this whole time?
or is it pan?
straight?
not straight?
fully aro just extremely extroverted and desperate for human contact?
i don’t know just someone come share my ice cream

@Toaster group

like am I crushing on my best friend or are we just really best friends???
i don’t hecking know, she’s practically my only friend, what is friendship, how am i even supposed to know anything-

SAAAAAME!!
My boi is best friend!
But could he be boyfriend?

@RedTheLoveless

Sorry if this is interrupting anything it probably isn't, I'm just socially awkward even online lol. Anyway, I have to tell someone somewhere. So in the past few days, I've been heavily questioning myself, mostly in the aspect of gender and that kinda thing. At this moment, I still use she/her pronouns, but I think I'm feeling a little off with that. Like, I'm not feeling completely off and I'm not feeling dysphoric, it's just not a normal feeling I guess. I can't really place a finger on it or anything and I'm really confused at the moment.
I don't know what I was thinking I would gain from saying this but I wanted to tell someone else instead of it boiling over in my head.

I'm the same exact way

I know this was a few pages back, but have either of you checked out dysmorphia? It's similar to dysphoria in the sense that your brain doesn't connect with your body, except dysmorphia doesn't deal with gender and the parts that come with it. I'm not saying y'all aren't experiencing dysphoria, I'm just saying that there's something similar out there, and it would be worth your time to research and really evaluate what's going on, especially with the two being so similar.

Anyway, I hope this bit of info helps in some way.

@HighPockets group

If by share, you mean eat all of, gladly

Same

just bring a fuzzy blanket or something and i won’t complain

I'll bring my five blankets that I use instead of a comforter.

@Pickles group

Same

Makes mental note to look up ice cream places in Wisconsin everywhere

Deleted user

Sorry if this is interrupting anything it probably isn't, I'm just socially awkward even online lol. Anyway, I have to tell someone somewhere. So in the past few days, I've been heavily questioning myself, mostly in the aspect of gender and that kinda thing. At this moment, I still use she/her pronouns, but I think I'm feeling a little off with that. Like, I'm not feeling completely off and I'm not feeling dysphoric, it's just not a normal feeling I guess. I can't really place a finger on it or anything and I'm really confused at the moment.
I don't know what I was thinking I would gain from saying this but I wanted to tell someone else instead of it boiling over in my head.

I'm the same exact way

I know this was a few pages back, but have either of you checked out dysmorphia? It's similar to dysphoria in the sense that your brain doesn't connect with your body, except dysmorphia doesn't deal with gender and the parts that come with it. I'm not saying y'all aren't experiencing dysphoria, I'm just saying that there's something similar out there, and it would be worth your time to research and really evaluate what's going on, especiallywith the two being so similar.

Anyway, I hope this bit of info helps in some way.

Thank you much! I'll definitely look into it.

@HighPockets group

Same

Makes mental note to look up ice cream places in Wisconsin everywhere

Sassy Cow Sassy Cow Sassy Cow-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don’t know if i’ve said it in this chat before but it’s one of those days where i just need to make sure y’all know that i love you so so so so so heckin much and would die for you
all of you
you guys just make me so happy-

@RedTheLoveless

i don’t know if i’ve said it in this chat before but it’s one of those days where i just need to make sure y’all know that i love you so so so so so heckin much and would die for you
all of you
you guys just make me so happy-

<3 we love you too, Ella