forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Anemone eco

most of the things I want to do and places I want to go likely won’t even exist anymore by the time i’m old enough
my best friend and i keep talking about all the restaurants and shopping malls and places we want to drag each other to once we’re able to drive, however most of them probably won’t make it through this year
everything we’ve dreamed about keeps disappearing in front of our eyes and we can’t do a thing about it

Aww, Els. I'm so sorry. ): I kinda get this feeling, I'd gone through my fair share of dream shattering moments too. I wish there was something I could do to stop this, but I can't, I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do to comfort you some, let me know. Okay?

Deleted user

guys !
my girlfriend just walked into this store omg omg
we didn’t even plan that !!

Deleted user

Sorry if this is interrupting anything it probably isn't, I'm just socially awkward even online lol. Anyway, I have to tell someone somewhere. So in the past few days, I've been heavily questioning myself, mostly in the aspect of gender and that kinda thing. At this moment, I still use she/her pronouns, but I think I'm feeling a little off with that. Like, I'm not feeling completely off and I'm not feeling dysphoric, it's just not a normal feeling I guess. I can't really place a finger on it or anything and I'm really confused at the moment.
I don't know what I was thinking I would gain from saying this but I wanted to tell someone else instead of it boiling over in my head.

@HighPockets group

most of the things I want to do and places I want to go likely won’t even exist anymore by the time i’m old enough
my best friend and i keep talking about all the restaurants and shopping malls and places we want to drag each other to once we’re able to drive, however most of them probably won’t make it through this year
everything we’ve dreamed about keeps disappearing in front of our eyes and we can’t do a thing about it

Oof, felt that too

@Pickles group

me and my friend sad because e couldn't go to the cat cafe for our birthday because quarantine and me realizing there's a very small chance that I'll actually ever meet any of you

Deleted user

Sorry if this is interrupting anything it probably isn't, I'm just socially awkward even online lol. Anyway, I have to tell someone somewhere. So in the past few days, I've been heavily questioning myself, mostly in the aspect of gender and that kinda thing. At this moment, I still use she/her pronouns, but I think I'm feeling a little off with that. Like, I'm not feeling completely off and I'm not feeling dysphoric, it's just not a normal feeling I guess. I can't really place a finger on it or anything and I'm really confused at the moment.
I don't know what I was thinking I would gain from saying this but I wanted to tell someone else instead of it boiling over in my head.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm not the only one
Thank the heavens

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

me and my friend sad because e couldn't go to the cat cafe for our birthday because quarantine and me realizing there's a very small chance that I'll actually ever meet any of you

We'll all meet again. If you believe in reincarnation, we'll all meet each other again in another life. If you believe in hell, I'll see ya at the gay tea party

Deleted user

guys !

AWWWWWW!!!

fuck social distancing. i haven’t seen her in a month. i’m giving her a fucking hug

Deleted user

guys !

AWWWWWW!!!

fuck social distancing. i haven’t seen her in a month. i’m giving her a fucking hug

@HighPockets group

One I'm an Adult and able to go wherever I want, I'd totally be down to meet you somewhere

@Pickles group

One I'm an Adult and able to go wherever I want, I'd totally be down to meet you somewhere

absolutely. and once I have a not broken phone and can download what I want, I'll be able to get some app where I can talk to you

@HighPockets group

absolutely. and once I have a not broken phone and can download what I want, I'll be able to get some app where I can talk to you

:D

Deleted user

I'm the same exact way

@Pickles group

Absolutely where should we meet up in a few years

I'm sure I can find some reason to briefly go to New York. Or maybe I'll have dead family near where you go to college

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm sure I can find some reason to briefly go to New York. Or maybe I'll have dead family near where you go to college

I'm considering going to college in New York actually

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I'm considering going to college in New York actually

I want to go to NY to visit another friend, so I'll be there at some point in my life <3