forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

guys i want to experiment with he/they… eek-

Okay, Nia. I'll try my best to remember to use those.

thanks nie. appreciate it. <33

@HighPockets group

Absolutely where should we meet up in a few years

I'm sure I can find some reason to briefly go to New York. Or maybe I'll have dead family near where you go to college

I'm considering going to college in New York actually

I'm thinking about Minnesota, it doesn't cost extra to go to school out-of-state if you go there. I'll probably stay in Madison for a bit though :/

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

well hey, when I think about it, my sister met her best friends on a writing site, both of which were from Tennessee, and they’ve gotten to meet each other multiple times and are even moving into a house together in a few months

so us notebookians meeting irl isn’t as impossible or out there as it may seem

@Pickles group

I'm sure I can find some reason to briefly go to New York. Or maybe I'll have dead family near where you go to college

I'm thinking about Minnesota, it doesn't cost extra to go to school out-of-state if you go there. I'll probably stay in Madison for a bit though :/

I wanna go somewhere in either Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. But I might end up having to go here because out of state is really expensive, at least for Pennsylvania

Deleted user

My town is really small, but it is packed during the summer. Tourists seem to love it. I live close to Arches National Park.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Y'all should come to my city in the spring
We have a big festival and there's cotton candy and music and other fun things

yes this sounds amazing

@HighPockets group

I wanna go somewhere in either Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. But I might end up having to go here because out of state is really expensive

Wisconsin has some good ones, I'm probably gonna stay here or go to somewhere in MN because of reciprocity

Deleted user

I wanna go somewhere in either Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. But I might end up having to go here because out of state is really expensive

Wisconsin has some good ones, I'm probably gonna stay here or go to somewhere in MN because of reciprocity

UW Madison sounds cool but I really want to go in Minnesota or England.

Deleted user

If it's alright with y'all, I'd like to experiment with they/them pronouns

It's okay with me, I'm considering that as well actually.

Deleted user

If it's alright with y'all, I'd like to experiment with they/them pronouns

It's okay with me, I'm considering that as well actually.

yo same

Deleted user

For me gender is weird because, I know I'm either a girl or a guy.
But I'm still trying to figure out which.

@HighPockets group

Where in MN were you thinking? I'm leaning towards Winona State

Deleted user

Somewhere in/near the city.

@HighPockets group

Somewhere in/near the city.

Cool! I have family in the cities, it'll be nice to be closer to them but I don't think I'm cut out for big city life

Deleted user

of course y’all can experiment with they/them !!