forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hah, I have the problem of not telling what is and is not love while also getting a crush on anyone I see.

Deleted user

fellow girls in wlw relationships

how would you like to be broken up with?

because i'm breaking up with my girlfriend

Deleted user

Don't do what I did, break up with them the week after valentines day.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

fellow girls in wlw relationships

how would you like to be broken up with?

because i'm breaking up with my girlfriend

I'd like a lot of truth, and not the good ol "we need to talk." I've been broken up with a lot, and it's good if it's quick.

@Moxie group

Self care is not watching the cute girl in your dance class do her solo because you know you’ll eventually get a crush on her if you keep watching her dance and you know you don’t have the headspace to have a crush atm

Deleted user

Self care is not watching the cute girl in your dance class do her solo because you know you’ll eventually get a crush on her if you keep watching her dance and you know you don’t have the headspace to have a crush atm

Oh man do it anyway.

We stan dancers in this house, Lil sis

Deleted user

So I’m an insomniac and I can’t sleep and I was thinking about my gf and how my mom made us stay at my grandparents beach house (because they can afford that) for longer than we were going to so I can’t spend the day with her like I was going to when we got back and I told her and she was nice and understanding but I feel horrible and I’ve somehow convinced myself she hates me, I’m kind of a mess please help.

Deleted user

I guess no one’s on.. sorry. I’m gonna try and sleep.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Oh man do it anyway.

We stan dancers in this house, Lil sis

I was in this situation not too long ago, now I'm rejected, but we're friendsss

Deleted user

today's aesthetic: Black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a leather jacket plus eyeliner and mascara, kinda wanted to be John Travolta from grease today

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

So I’m an insomniac and I can’t sleep and I was thinking about my gf and how my mom made us stay at my grandparents beach house (because they can afford that) for longer than we were going to so I can’t spend the day with her like I was going to when we got back and I told her and she was nice and understanding but I feel horrible and I’ve somehow convinced myself she hates me, I’m kind of a mess please help.

aww i’m sorry