forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Yo, I might start making stuff and selling it on etsy!
I just started making a few pins and am thinking about finding shoes at goodwill and painting them to sell!!

Also, today's aesthetic: Black crop top with a little embroidered rocket ship and a pun. Hella good eyeliner, like hella good. I was so proud.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Today’s aesthetic: leggings that are a bit too big, the classic I Haven’t Washed My Hair In DaysTM hoodie, and color changing nail polish that was not the soft pastel it showed and instead makes me look like an evil villain of darkness

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: bed head and leggings, I look like I have done nothing today but binge The Last Airbender again (that’s what I did)

@HighPockets group

Today's aesthetic: olive green pants, Shakespeare shirt, and a red sweatshirt. I wanted to wear my wannabe Holden Caulfield outfit but I forgot that I put my burnt orange jacket in the wash so that didn't happen.

@Moxie group

Eris please I don’t need any encouragement

No babe, you don’t..

Wowwwwwwwww
What did I do to get called out like this???
Rude.

Deleted user

Also, today's aesthetic: Black crop top with a little embroidered rocket ship and a pun. Hella good eyeliner, like hella good. I was so proud.

What's the pun, Reed?

"I need some space"

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: flat hair, long sweatshirt, and Resting Fats’e Face

@The-Magician group

Eris please I don’t need any encouragement

No babe, you don’t..

Wowwwwwwwww
What did I do to get called out like this???
Rude.

Sorry sweetheart, jealously is a bitch

Deleted user

not to be dramatic but I just watched a tiktok with such a hot girl it legitimately brought tears to my eyes

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I love watching gay tiktoks and looking at all the lesbians because I'm like "bitch, that's ME!" and I see butches with long hair and snapbacks and I said "ME" and then the femmes with oversized sweaters and I said "ME!!"
I look at every single one and go "Oh my god I'm so incredibly gAY"

Deleted user

If I click on them and it's animals I swear Ella

it's better

:0 uno reverse

Deleted user

today's aesthetic: black long sleeve croptop. Black leggings. Black bandana tied around blue hair. No makeup.

I don't know why I even do these things, y'all know the only thing I ever wear is black