forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@The-Magician group

I had my first encounter with an entitled white religious woman at work the other day.

Story time!

My girl Sophie has just finished work, and she was getting the same train as me to college. So after she finished we grabbed a bite to eat and sat down in like the furthest away corner as possible.

Not too far from us sat a woman and her son, whom I’m guessing is roughly my age, and all I hear is “Next you’ll be telling me you want to go to this Pride thing and waving flags around.”
Immediately my interest was caught, and I wondered what else this woman was going to say to him.

A bit later down the line I had to keep my eyes locked on Sophie because the woman was saying that people who are part of the “LGBT-whatever” community are Sodomising and that we are all going to hell. She was mentioning stuff to do with the Bible and whatnot, to which the son was also quoting the Bible in a way that contradicted everything she had said. She proceeded to say to her son that she thought he would have been more intelligent (to what she was referring to I am not sure as I was too busy trying not to laugh and cry).

The woman stood up and walked away from the table, so I took this opportunity to go and talk to the boy. Apparently he was used to her acting like that.

On the train, I looked at Sophie and the first thing she said was “Perhaps I should have told her I had a threesome with a girl” 🤦🏻🤦🏻

But yes, that was my first encounter with that type of person, and what made it even better was the fact that I served her at work yesterday and she recognised me. I could see the hate in her eyes 😂😂

Deleted user

things from my childhood that made me gay: a thread

Thank you and goodnight.

Deleted user

Also I saw a post about feminist brain vs lesbian brain and I have never been called out by something more in my life. It was just a bunch of things like
Feminist brain: there’s no logical way that girl could fight in that armor. It’s designed for men’s pleasure and it’s disgusting.
Lesbian brain: but boobs are hot
Feminist brain: “Strong” female characters who’s only character trait is fighting are as bad as the damsel in distress trope
Lesbian brain: aaaaah pretty sword lady

And I’m legit wondering,,, would I be as gay as I am if every female in media wasn’t ultra-sexualized as I was growing up?

Deleted user

today's aesthetic: Black form fitting shirt. Black leggings. Eyeliner. Blue hair. Black bandanna around hair.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Today's aesthetic: T-shirt, flannel, headphones, space buns and pajama pants. I'm at my desk learning online, nobody can see me from the waist down. So I shall continue to wear my pajama pants.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Also I saw a post about feminist brain vs lesbian brain and I have never been called out by something more in my life. It was just a bunch of things like
Feminist brain: there’s no logical way that girl could fight in that armor. It’s designed for men’s pleasure and it’s disgusting.
Lesbian brain: but boobs are hot
Feminist brain: “Strong” female characters who’s only character trait is fighting are as bad as the damsel in distress trope
Lesbian brain: aaaaah pretty sword lady

And I’m legit wondering,,, would I be as gay as I am if every female in media wasn’t ultra-sexualized as I was growing up?

When you’re a gay feminist (O—O)

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: Big shirt, leggings, Not even brushed hair, because I am socially distancing myself and no one will see me

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: quarantine and wishing I could draw like Headhaunter

@The-Magician group

Today’s aesthetic: Black jumpsuit, green and yellow eyeshadow, rings and necklaces.

Had a girl call me hot, a guy complimented my makeup, and I've been feeling fit as fuck the entire day

Deleted user

That's cool.
I look like a pissed off nerd who let their jock friend dress them.
It's mostly just a patterned glasses shirt and grey sweatpants.
It's big lazy time

@Moxie group

Today’s aesthetic: a sweatshirt and a beanie

Am I taking advantage of the cold weather to try and look as gay as I can?
Perhaps???

@Becfromthedead group

Today’s aesthetic: full-on plant mom. Went out and picked dandelion flowers so I can harvest the puffs later, and I sat out in the courtyard planting herbs, and now there’s potting soil under my fingernails. The polish is chipped off. Sweatpants, comfy dusty-pink shirt, and tennis shoes

@V01DtheFae group

Today's MOOD: Death
Today's aesthetic: blue and white striped tank top (cause imma be inside all day anyway), paint covered arms and hands, black compression pants, and mix-matched socks cause i'm hecka lazy and DEVILS WEEK HAS COME ughhhh i hate being female

@V01DtheFae group

Today's MOOD: Death
Today's aesthetic: blue and white striped tank top (cause imma be inside all day anyway), paint covered arms and hands, black compression pants, and mismatched socks cause i'm hecka lazy and DEVILS WEEK HAS COME ughhhh i hate being female

Elsie

Hello :) I'm Elsie, my pronouns are she/her and I'm lesbian
I love theatre and art and horses and no I'm not a horse girl
I as well am a walking meme
My Chemical Romance is my favorite band I also like The Beatles, Queen, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Girl in Red, Cavetown, mxmtoon, Beach Bunny, etc.
Hamilton and In the Heights are my favorite musicals at the moment
My girlfriend's name is Hailey :)

Deleted user

Hey Elsie. She/her, bisexual {like 90% girls}. Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe lover. Resident meme maker. Emo. If you catch me without eyeliner and in something other than black, I'll pay you.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm Maya, everyone calls me Ash
She/her, probably pan
I like art, One Piece and Thomas Sanders
And I agree Hamilton is a very good show
And I'll probably be single for the rest of my life lol

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Hello :) I'm Elsie, my pronouns are she/her and I'm lesbian
I love theatre and art and horses and no I'm not a horse girl
I as well am a walking meme
My Chemical Romance is my favorite band I also like The Beatles, Queen, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Girl in Red, Cavetown, mxmtoon, Beach Bunny, etc.
Hamilton and In the Heights are my favorite musicals at the moment
My girlfriend's name is Hailey :)

Hiya!! So glad to see another theatre nerd with a good taste in music.
Xander, She/her, I like people (mostly girls)
Marching band, winter guard, walking shitposter, happy worm on a string mom
I like books??? My library is closed and I'm suffering???
Girl in Red, Cavetown, mxmtoon, starkid, Queen, Beatles, Khai Dreams
Sadly single.