forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Understandable, I don't have my phone. You want me to find some emails?

Deleted user

It's okay to use them hun, they've saved my life more then I can count

Deleted user

Yesterday was the fifth time a girl flirted with me, I know I’m Bi and all but it’s pretty obvious I’m almost in a relationship with a guy bruh what is happening.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Yesterday was the fifth time a girl flirted with me, I know I’m Bi and all but it’s pretty obvious I’m almost in a relationship with a guy bruh what is happening.

Lol, I got with my BF over the summer and then I got back to school and I suddenly had a few guys hitting on me and my BF also has people (including exes) trying to get with him.

Deleted user

awww my ex cheated on me

That sounds so casual ._.

@pumpkin

yeah im done i just want somone to love but no one likes me what is the point of love when love dosent love you back ?!

Deleted user

Exactly. I feel that. I mean I really like this person but he’s giving me a chance. I’m lucky. But I don’t deserve this at all, I’m so annoying, short and ugly, why does anyone like me?

Deleted user

Eh, I’m at a point where I’m not really bothered by calling me a she or he, or they. But I am a girl…? My brain is so confused

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Exactly. I feel that. I mean I really like this person but he’s giving me a chance. I’m lucky. But I don’t deserve this at all, I’m so annoying, short and ugly, why does anyone like me?

Because you have a great personality and are a lovable and fun little bean
also you’re not ugly what are you talking about