forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: I am wearing a cape and no one can stop me

Deleted user

Man Xander from Fire Emblem Fates is such a husband. Man I want a man that will kill anyone in there path to protect you, rules, is super sweet, and will do anything to keep you safe.

@The-Magician group

being as high as a kite and tripping over the air

Best part.

Agreed. One of my mates wanted to meet me but I almost fell up the stairs in the college caf 😅 I also almost fell over while walking to my mate’s car, and I’m pretty sure my entire art class thought I was drunk

@Anemone eco

Best part.

Agreed. One of my mates wanted to meet me but I almost fell up the stairs in the college caf 😅 I also almost fell over while walking to my mate’s car, and I’m pretty sure my entire art class thought I was drunk

Lol. Falling up stairs is fun.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Best part.

Lol. Falling up stairs is fun.

The other day, my friend was walking up the stairs to the library and she fell up the stairs then all the way back down and ended up on her back and she was just sprawled out on the floor for a few minutes

@The-Magician group

A lesson to all you kids: Getting high is not something you should do just to try and be cool. Trust me, it doesn’t make you any more cooler than you already aren’t. I use it as an escape and when I just need a change of pace, do not, I repeat NOT, do it just because you think it is cool.

Just felt like I needed to say that, for anyone who who needed to hear it.