people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

my nonbinary self slides into room
one of us !!
one of us !!
one of us !!
one of us !!

Deleted user

I have a question, if you peeps get really stressed how do you calm down?

@RedTheLoveless

Many ways depending on the situation, but I'll just give a comprehensive list and you can do what you want with the information.

Taking a walk outside.
Singing to myself.
Eating/drinking (water only).
Hanging out with an animal.
Meditating.
Talking/venting to friends or into the void of the internet.
Taking my mind somewhere else/distracting myself with whatever.
Making/creating something.
Getting work done.
Exercising.
Cleaning.
Taking a nap/mental rest.
Playing a game.
Organizing anything.
Listening to music.
etc.

Deleted user

Everyone who has any level of anxiety can use this, I didn’t mean to write this much but here we are. Friendly PSA.
It depends on why you’re stressed.
For general anxiety/ dissociation do a grounding exercise (identify 5 things you can see, 4 you can hear, 3 you can touch, 2 you can smell or taste and one emotion you can feel.) .
For PTSD or trauma related stress I usually play an EMDR track (in headphones!) or close my eyes, cross my arms over my chest and tap my shoulders.
Social anxiety is best calmed through honesty and rational thinking- get a friend to talk you through it if you can’t do it yourself, it’s ok.
Any anxiety can be soothed by doing something you enjoy, so don’t forget self-care!

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: If Virgil Sanders was forced to participate in spirit day.

@brb

IM A MESS RIGHT NOW
WHY IS EVERYONE SO GODDAM ADORABLE!!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!????
GIRLS? YES!
GUYS? YES!
NONBINARY? GENDERFLUID? DOUBLE YES

LIKE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE ALREADY……. BUT WITH YOUR FACE (:

mood

@brb

todays aesthetic: stealing my friends hoodie because its 20 degrees outside and im wearing a t shirt

Deleted user

Unless you have an anxiety disorder, then I'm sorry but you're kinda fucked without meds

I have an anxiety disorder and haven’t found meds that work without causing intense mood swings or depression

@RedTheLoveless

Unless you have an anxiety disorder, then I'm sorry but you're kinda fucked without meds

I have an anxiety disorder and haven’t found meds that work without causing intense mood swings or depression

Oof I'm sorry. I was speaking from personal experience. I have an anxiety disorder as well, but the first medication I was given worked so well that I've just stayed with it. Guess I was lucky with that.

Deleted user

Oof I'm sorry. I was speaking from personal experience. I have an anxiety disorder as well, but the first medication I was given worked so well that I've just stayed with it. Guess I was lucky with that.

yeah

Deleted user

Todays aesthetic: Happi bean with coffee and comfy clothes, that finally found writing inspiration

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Today’s aesthetic:
Wearing my pajamas all day
again
Because I don’t want to get up
again
Because I didn’t sleep
again
After stressing myself out
again

@ninj-is-by

music, drumroll, flashing lights. Guys, Gals and Non-Binary Pals, put your hands together for… , more drumroll, A Crazy pansexual! i come out of a curtain in the gayest outfit know to man. singsongy I want to die~

Deleted user

Today's Aesthetic: Sweater weather and my new glasses

I demand proof

@Tanehttac

HELP I AM HAVING A CRISIS I've called myself genderfluid for a while now (even tho i'm not even out to anyone lol) but lately I've only ever been feeling masculine so am I just trans???? IM SO CONFUSED cries