forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

yeah, i tried to get my best friend on here but she didn't know how to create her own discussion, which is hard to explain to a person with you, but she lives in the next state and I was trying to help her over a hangouts chat.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

imma ask a girl to be my gf soon, she's so tiny and adorable and all I want to do is cuddle with her, and watch cute movies, im catching feelings hella ard
i honestly think im in love with her, I really want to take her on cute dates but my moms homophobic and i came out as bi and now apparently im sexually attracted everyone I come across. she says she really likes me, and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There is this person in my theater class and i think she is cute, I want to try to ask her out but there is a huge problem

@The-Magician group

When I joined Notebook, this is the very first thread I spoke in, I think. It came up on the feed and I was like "YUp!!"

I just looked back.
I joined Notebook on January 13th this year, and the first thread I spoke in was this one on January 15th.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

When I joined Notebook, this is the very first thread I spoke in, I think. It came up on the feed and I was like "YUp!!"

I just looked back.
I joined Notebook on January 13th this year, and the first thread I spoke in was this one on January 15th.

I joined notebook exactly 26 days ago and didn't say anything until day 25 of being on here.

Deleted user

i joined last 7 months ago and really wasn't into discussions until like 5 months ago.

@Becfromthedead group

Dang, I joined 2 years ago almost.
As for gay cuddles, idk. Like I have my fiancee and while we're an apparently straight couple, we're both bi af. And cuddling with him is 10/10, absolutely the best. Seriously, chubby people are best for cuddling, would recommend.

Deleted user

I've had a shit ton accounts but I think it was like a year and a half ago?

Deleted user

I joined over a year ago, I’ve been on since January of last year I think.