forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

GOOD JOB
I am constantly torn between wanting to dress in tuxedos and shit and wanting to wear really pretty dresses
Is this the bisexual struggle? Can any other bisexuals confirm this?

Oh my gosh can confirm

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

GOOD JOB
I am constantly torn between wanting to dress in tuxedos and shit and wanting to wear really pretty dresses

Oh my gosh can confirm

PANSEXUALS TOO. Omg so much. Me and some friends have discussed one too many time which would be better: wearing a tuxedo, or a dress, to our wedding. Because yes. They are gay. And I am pan. And they have a shared Pinterest board where they organize their wedding. Remember. They are friends. Completely friends.

@HighPockets group

GOOD JOB

Oh my gosh can confirm

Agreed

@V01DtheFae group

GOOD JOB

Oh my gosh can confirm

PANSEXUALS TOO. Omg so much. Me and some friends have discussed one too many time which would be better: wearing a tuxedo, or a dress, to our wedding. Because yes. They are gay. And I am pan. And they have a shared Pinterest board where they organize their wedding. Remember. They are friends. Completely friends.

oml i wanna wear a tux to my wedding aaaaaaaahhh

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

But it's also possible to wear half a tux, and half a dress….?……. (Does what I just write make sense…hm…probably not….)so like a suit top and a skirt…but that's kinda just a dress. Unless u make the jacket long and u really put the little blazer with that already planning to draw that

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

But it's also possible to wear half a tux, and half a dress….?……. (Does what I just write make sense…hm…probably not….)so like a suit top and a skirt…but that's kinda just a dress. Unless u make the jacket long and u really put the little blazer with that already planning to draw that

I've seen people wearing half tux half dresses before and it's so freaking pretty I just love the entire look. Thinking about trying it out at some point, but idk I might just wear a dress or just a suit to whatever the next school dance that I go to is.

Deleted user

I GOT A GIRLFRIEND YEEEEe
she was asking for a hoodie yesterday and i gave her one with a note in the pocket saying "date me" and she said yesss im so happy

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I've seen people wearing half tux half dresses before and it's so freaking pretty I just love the entire look. Thinking about trying it out at some point, but idk I might just wear a dress or just a suit to whatever the next school dance that I go to is.

I designed a gay half tux half dress for my fashion design class and I couldn't take it home so my BF took it home and hung it on his wall.

Deleted user

I’m wearing my dead grandfathers flannel that I refuse to get the car grease stains off with a rainbow cat shirt underneath, and my boyfriends jacket to top it off. Man I love jackets, they’re warm, but not too warm.

Deleted user

i'm wearing my military pants and lacrosse hoodie with paint and grease stains(from my internship as a mechanic)

Deleted user

I usually wear Pokémon t-shirts and leggings. I also wear jackets because I hate my arms and legs. I wish I had turtle necks to cover more skin. I hate myself