forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@zillakami-said-acab

I usually wear Pokémon t-shirts and leggings. I also wear jackets because I hate my arms and legs. I wish I had turtle necks to cover more skin. I hate myself

mood

@The-Magician group

Yesterday morning: skinny jeans, hoodie, hooded denim jacket and lace up pumps.
Yesterday night: full black suit and tie.

I'm not living a double life, I'm just bored.

@zillakami-said-acab

i think one of your kins was experimenting. either that or you have amazing fashion sense

@zillakami-said-acab

i think one of your kins was experimenting. either that or you have amazing fashion sense

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Lucky you. I'm living a double life and it sucks

Deleted user

idk about you but i have more than two emotions because I’m a working, moving human being.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I GOT A GIRLFRIEND YEEEEe
she was asking for a hoodie yesterday and i gave her one with a note in the pocket saying "date me" and she said yesss im so happy

Omygod that's so cute!

@Mojack group

I think my top emotions as of recently have been a mixture of sad, excitement, content, neutral and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh and laughter

@Moxie group

Today's Aesthetic: Pink slacks and a white long-sleeved shirt with nice socks and my boots tied.
Yesterday's Aesthetic: Like jeans and a flannel. Not over a cute shirt. Just an oversized flannel buttoned up. Untied boots with fuzzy socks.

@The-Magician group

Today's aesthetic: Steel toe boots, tight black jeans, half open white shirt, black pinstripe blazer, black leather jacket

Tomorrow's aesthetic (possibly): White Niice hoodie (with baby blue and light pink sleeves), baby blue skinny jeans and light pink wedged trainers? BecAUSE who doesn't like a guy who wears pink and heels?