forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hi I’m here

Your name is such a mood

I know right, call me Jazmyn/jaxon I go with either one (gender fluid) nice to meet ya

Wren/Sebastian, depending on the moment and who's controlling the account. Pleasure to meet you

@HighPockets group

So my parents are sort of hardcore with the “god says love is between man and woman so LGBT is unnatural” thing
Like, they acknowledge that the community has been through a lot of shit that they don’t deserve and a lot of people are traumatized because of that
But
They think it’s unnatiral
And wouldn’t want their daughter liking other girls
So a n y w a y s
I’ve been trying to very very subtly introduce girl crush stuff to my dad so it’ll come as less of a surprise if I ever bring a girlfriend home in the future
And today I was watching The Crimes of Grindelwald with him
And he asked me which characters I found attractive
And I listed off a couple males plus Leta Lestrange
And he looked mildly confused but just sort of smiled and nodded
And it make me
Really
Happy
Akdncjjfdkcu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so great!!!!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

So my parents are sort of hardcore with the “god says love is between man and woman so LGBT is unnatural” thing
Like, they acknowledge that the community has been through a lot of shit that they don’t deserve and a lot of people are traumatized because of that
But
They think it’s unnatiral
And wouldn’t want their daughter liking other girls
So a n y w a y s
I’ve been trying to very very subtly introduce girl crush stuff to my dad so it’ll come as less of a surprise if I ever bring a girlfriend home in the future
And today I was watching The Crimes of Grindelwald with him
And he asked me which characters I found attractive
And I listed off a couple males plus Leta Lestrange
And he looked mildly confused but just sort of smiled and nodded
And it make me
Really
Happy
Akdncjjfdkcu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so great!!!!

That is awesome! (That was how I had hoped my parents would react)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Helooo! I'm Ella NutElla The Ultimately Superior and I'm technically not part of the LGBT thing but I stalk this chat anyway. How are you?

Nutella?? I didn't think you were here lmao

This is how I combat my ignorance, by throwing myself in the middle of conversations until I understand things. does some sort of combat pose or something

@SaltyLasagna

Helooo! I'm Ella NutElla The Ultimately Superior and I'm technically not part of the LGBT thing but I stalk this chat anyway. How are you?

This is how I combat my ignorance, by throwing myself in the middle of conversations until I understand things. does some sort of combat pose or something

Smart idea

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Smart idea

@Really-want-to-disappear

I'm happy for you! If anybody comes out successfully then I'll be satisfied.

I told my mom I was pan and she was like “and? I already knew” and then I told them I am gender fluid and at first they were skeptical but now they are really accepting of me fully

@Really-want-to-disappear

My family thinks it's all in my head that I am bi. I'm having a hard time deciding on whether I want too tell them I am also genderfluid. -.-

I will adopt you if they don’t accept you,
You will be my child.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I'm happy for you! If anybody comes out successfully then I'll be satisfied.

I told my mom I was pan and she was like “and? I already knew” and then I told them I am gender fluid and at first they were skeptical but now they are really accepting of me fully

That's actually good!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

My family thinks it's all in my head that I am bi. I'm having a hard time deciding on whether I want too tell them I am also genderfluid. -.-

I certainly know what you mean. It's tough, isn't it? I'll be here to accept you no matter what.

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

I will adopt you if they don’t accept you,
You will be my child.

Haha ok, I am still deciding if I am going to tell them. I know my friends support me, I am just wondering about my family.

@thehobbit

GUYS the 3rd season of Queer Eye came out today and I just watched the first three episodes and omg I had forgotten how much I love the show! It's so happy and cheerful and after a semi stressful day, it was a great start to the weekend.