forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

Good morning everyone!

On Sunday I was talking to my friend at church who I’ve known since forever. And they just came out as gay on national coming out day to our youth group group chat. Like I know we live in a pretty progressive area but that was brave. And we were talking about how they felt weird in small groups cause it’s separated into boys and girls and I was like oh what’s your gender by the way? (idk how to ask for people’s pronouns I always do it awkwardly) and I thought they were a girl but they told me they were nb (well they actually said just no gender but that’s the same thing right? Or am I totally wrong about that?) and pan. And they started to explain what pan was and I was like no I know what it is! And they got really excited and we talked about gender stuff for a bit and now I’m considering coming out to them.

Coby

my sister has no idea how good it was to hear her say my feelings are valid
I just kinda changed the entire vacation schedule because of my mental health and that's all she said, now she's gonna change the schedule
makes me wonder if she'd do that if she knew I was non-binary but it still was good to hear

Deleted user

I want to die.

You wanna talk to me about it?

I’m just really upset because my mom got even more upset yesterday, I’m worried about her.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

My friend is considering making a group for LGBTQ+ people and allies(I forget the name but it had something about straights in it, one of my ally friend was excited about that) at my school and I'm SUPER excited. I hope it happens!!

@actual-fandom-trash

My friend is considering making a group for LGBTQ+ people and allies(I forget the name but it had something about straights in it, one of my ally friend was excited about that) at my school and I'm SUPER excited. I hope it happens!!

GSA? (Gay-Straight Alliance) If so, that's really cool!

@CharBar

Two things:

1. My high school also has a GSA and I'm considering joining it cuz why not
  2. Y'all got all this panic going on in your lives and not one invitation to the disco

Coby

King Tut's tomb was really cool! also, the museum it was at had cool dinosaur and rock stuff; and I'm a sucker for that so today was better than yesterday. lol, did I mention I love dinosaurs? cuz I DO

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

King Tut's tomb was really cool! also, the museum it was at had cool dinosaur and rock stuff; and I'm a sucker for that so today was better than yesterday. lol, did I mention I love dinosaurs? cuz I DO

Awesome!

@actual-fandom-trash

dinosaurs are pretty cool lol

@_sleeby_rat_

I lowkey might start a gsa club at my school but idk how well that will work considering my family is full of homophobes and I live in a very anti-lgbt/racist/anti-all sorts of shit area