forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@thehobbit

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY OUTED MYSELF TO SOMEONE BY SENDING THEM A DOCUMENT I ACCIDENTALLY LABELED INCORRECTLY WHEN I MEANT TO SEND THEM THE HOMEWORK CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!
I CAN NEVER GO TO THAT CLASS AGAIN IM GONNA DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT THEY ARE MY FRIEND AND I JUST MADE IT WEIRD AND OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I DO???!!!!???!!!!!

@thehobbit

IM PANICKING AND SHAKING AND WHAT THE HECK
THEY SAW IT AND TEXTED ME AND SAID THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDNT THINK THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SEE IT AND THEN TOLD ME THEYRE GAY…..
I FEEL LIKE I JUST FORCED THEM TO OUT THEMSELVES BECAUSE I MADE A STUPID MISTAKE, HELP, I LEGITIMATELY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I MADE THEM UNCOMFORTABLE AND I STILL WANT TO BE THEIR FRIEND AND OMG IM JUST GONNA GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

You didn't force anything on anyone, chances are they knew you were panicking and started panicking too. Calm down, do the deep breathing thing, and if I may add another suggestion, listen to some calming music. It sounds kind of stupid, but it usually does the trick.

@thehobbit

i texted them back a rather panicked and long explanation of what happened and they are being super chill about it. I think its gonna be okay.
you guys were right, I need to sit and breathe now that the panic is gone lol

Coby

update: I do not like Vegas at all

Why?

Well me and my sisters went to the Strip for tourist stuff, right? and it didn't occur to me that there'd be a lot of un-great things like drug and alcohol use there (cuz I'm stupid) and the main trigger for my self-harm thoughts is, you guessed it, drugs and alcohol. So I cut our night short and I feel really bad, and now I'm just kinda sitting in my aunts house trying to distract myself until the thoughts go away….
this was a horrible vacation choice

Coby

well, as I said, I was an idiot and didn't even think of that. So now I get to suffer. I'll probably be fine