forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Oof. I’m rewatching Fairy Tail for what, the 100th time? Probably over exaggerating it a bit but still!

Deleted user

And I’m probably the only one hyped for Fairy Tail’s final season… and the spin off…

Deleted user

I’ve always loved Fairy Tail, I don’t really like some of the Manga, most of the last part is filler leading to the greatest part of it…

Deleted user

Yeah, I might check it out after this ark. Is it on Hulu or Netflix?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Yeah… But right now me and my girlfriend are working in Yuuri!!!: On Ice!

how much have you gotten through?

Not too much… Like episode 3 so far… But we go ice-skating before each episode…

Deleted user

That’s actually kind of adorable! Good job! Keep doing that! Doing stuff like that really gets someone invested!

@basil_

awww that's so cuttee
It's such a good show

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

That’s actually kind of adorable! Good job! Keep doing that! Doing stuff like that really gets someone invested!

I know… That's why we do it!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

awww that's so cuttee
It's such a good show

It really is…

Deleted user

Actually, I’m really curious, how many episodes is it? Does it have multiple seasons? Is it on Netflix and/or Hulu?

Deleted user

Only 12 episodes? Those anime’s make me the most upset when they’re over… it feels like a small ride… but very long anime’s like Naruto I can’t even watch because they just waste time for some episodes to meet the length requirements…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Only 12 episodes? Those anime’s make me the most upset when they’re over… it feels like a small ride… but very long anime’s like Naruto I can’t even watch because they just waste time for some episodes to meet the length requirements…

I actually like all lengths of anime… RIP the OG 3rd Hokage Hiruzen btw… He was my anime grandpa…

Deleted user

Skating it really fun, hey want to hear something very funny? So I was going roller skating because it was a school field trip, and it was a school only day. It was when I was still at Springfield. So we went and my friend really wanted me to go skating with her, so I told her I would. I put on the crappy rent a roller skate things blah blah blah and we started skating. Me being myself, latched onto a rail. She tried to get me to actually skate with her, and I told her that I would fall. She took my hand and we skated together. I was doing really good until she let go. I lost balance and swung right into a door. This door was a crack opened, so I slid into it, and the door swung open. I slipped outside and hit the concrete (luckily) with my face, but my reflexes sent my arm infront of my face. I didn’t hurt anything badly, I just had a cut and a few bruises on my arm. I got into a sitting position and took of the roller skates, then suddenly my friend and some other kids (like 3) came out and helped me, everyone else just started laughing at me calling me a clumsy piece of shit (Sorry for my language but that’s what they said). I came back inside and slipped on my shoes, I told my friend I was never roller skating again and I went to my natural habitat, the arcade were I kicked someone’s butt at a racing game. My friend also gave my ten bucks as an apology for making me skate. Later at boiling though, some kids tried to put me down the two steps. My grandmother was their btw, and she was triggered. She walked up to a kid and told them to stay away from her grandchild, then we got ice cream after school. I also got a cat ear thing and my friends calle dome a furry. The end. (Oof not to mention the major embarrassment I had later, my brother told me he was going to beat the shit out of the one guy that insulted my mother, my style, and worse, video games….)

Deleted user

It's good… I suck at roller-skating but ice-skating is my jam!

That's a huge mood
But I'm pretty okay at roller-skating
Me and Lex always go roller-skating because our school always has events at a rollerskating plac.e