forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

fdjsakosf
mj, I love you to death, but I need some examples of what either of those look like

@larcenistarsonist group

fdjsakosf
mj, I love you to death, but I need some examples of what either of those look like

bank robber:

• black knit
  • black boots (platform, docs, combat, pirate)
  • sparkly jewelry
  • dark glasses

classic rock:

• Queen, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Journey, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, The Who, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd baggy T-shirts
  • lighter colored flannels
  • blue jeans
  • high tops
  • beanie maybe

Classic Rock is my go-to aesthetic. I mix it up with punk rock and metal vibes though

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

akdf;lasdjk f SWIM I LOVE HER TO DEATH A;DFKA;SDLKFJA;DKJF

I was inspired by the line "Someday artificial flowers will bear fruit" from the song 'Villan' by teniwoha
She has it tattooed across her collar bone :>

Deleted user

fdjsakosf

bank robber:

• black knit
  • black boots (platform, docs, combat, pirate)
  • sparkly jewelry
  • dark glasses

classic rock:

• Queen, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Journey, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, The Who, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd baggy T-shirts
  • lighter colored flannels
  • blue jeans
  • high tops
  • beanie maybe

Classic Rock is my go-to aesthetic. I mix it up with punk rock and metal vibes though

I don't have anything for classic rock (my style is usually more dramatic lol) but I may have something for bank robber

Deleted user

dark blue turtleneck, black pants, docs obvi, some homemade sparkly earings, and I can't do sunglasses becuase I have to wear my glasses

@larcenistarsonist group

I'm literally wearing a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt right now XD my aesthetic's a little more on the rocker side today and tomorrow I know I'm going with 90s punk rock.

Deleted user

I'm wearing a dramatic ass swishy black skirt and a pastel purple polo

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Jeans and long-sleeved black shirt u-u
Though, I want to wear my silver tights, mini shirt in blues and pinks and whites, my white shirt that says 'P A R I S' with black sleeves, and my white jean jacket
Parents don't like it though so I'm not allowed to

@larcenistarsonist group

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ I took a nap and went to class and I missed so much

I went to spanish and I missed all of it

I got to present my Ferb Pinata though! It's the shoddiest thing you'll ever see, but I know it's gonna win the class contenst