forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

that moment when someone tells you something then doesn't give any context so now you're anxious about it becuase you didn't understand

@Kamea public

You ever have that one friend that always makes you happy when you see them online but you're kinda sad when they go offline and you keep waiting to see if they're coming back anytime soon

Deleted user

i love how people call their s/o pet names like "baby" or "honey"
and meanwhile
i'd be like "hey you absolute ho, i love you"
i'm half joking

Deleted user

me when talking to my cat.

her current nickname is "adorable chonk bastard" cause she stole all my hair ties. Normally she's just "stink" or "diva"

cats are just adorable lil bastards in general
i want one so baddddd~~

@Katastrophic group

me when talking to my cat.

her current nickname is "adorable chonk bastard" cause she stole all my hair ties. Normally she's just "stink" or "diva"

cats are just adorable lil bastards in general
i want one so baddddd~~

They are the best. I love my diva even though I recently discovered her hoard of 28 missing hairties under the cabinet.

@larcenistarsonist group

My cat Sonto is so weird… He acts all cuddley when my dad isn't home, but the second the garage door opens he's like "DAD I WANST SNUGGLING NO GIRLS NO IM A MANS MAN," He's also 11.5 pounds and likes to sit on you when you're about to stand up.

Fiona, my other cat, is a people-hating gremling but I'm the exception :3

@spacebluelily language

They sound like cools cats. I don't have a cat, but there's this cat who always hangs around my house. Last time, I found him in my backyard, chilling under a tree. He also almost started a fight with my dog, all he wanted to do was play with the cat.

@cup_o_ramen

My cat Sonto is so weird… He acts all cuddley when my dad isn't home, but the second the garage door opens he's like "DAD I WANST SNUGGLING NO GIRLS NO IM A MANS MAN," He's also 11.5 pounds and likes to sit on you when you're about to stand up.

Fiona, my other cat, is a people-hating gremling but I'm the exception :3

cat?