forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

R E S I S T T H E S Y S T E M

I haven't stopped thinking about this–

@actual-fandom-trash

the queer artist that made one of my current favorite gay songs DMed me on instagram and even though she's small, it makes me very happy

I'm curious about the song tho-
what's it called?

Deleted user

the queer artist that made one of my current favorite gay songs DMed me on instagram and even though she's small, it makes me very happy

I'm curious about the song tho-
what's it called?

Pray by Xana

@berlioz

Why are people so dumb. So many people just refuse to use they/them pronouns because they don't understand how our language works. Or they don't understand how gender works. Like, why do you feel the need to refuse someone basic respect over something that doesn't concern your understanding, only how you use your language?
I just. Ugh. I read through a comment section on a video about pronouns and there was nothing positive. Just people bashing on enbies.
People who say the there are only two genders have the same vibes as the people way back when who believed the earth was flat when the science was just coming out saying it wasn't. Why hold on to your fantasy of only the binary? Especially if you're not religious?

@SpookyJim

I'm not doing so hot rn
but yeah
on a side note my makeup's on point today so I can be sad and look rad :)

My mum won't let me do makeup bro, but than again I'm in the closet to my fam

gasp what???? >:0

what what? I don't feel safe coming out rn, ik my mum would support me but….

no no no it's not that
It's the makeup thing
That really sucks my guy! ;-;

@SpookyJim

oh
well
I had dark fuschia eyeliner on yesterday and my dumb ass forgot to take it off so it smudged during the night, which is why there's that pinkish tinge around my eyes
then I used the same eyeliner and then used some- wait, lemme look at the name thing-
squints
cleans glasses
squints harder
aHEm "bareMinerals 'breathless' " eyeshadow