forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

dude what the fuck you're so tall >:0
why is it that Bee always simps for the tall guys like can you not-

I'm tall too. I'm 5'6

Oof.

I wanna be tall.

@_Gro0vy_ group

mental health/vibe check
howdy, how are all of you doing today?

aight ig, who is this now?

lemme introduce myself, hi I'm V, the stalker of chats, she/her im big-time bisexual, im 18, i don't have many friends on here because im awkward and never know what to say

Deleted user

HELLO ANY UNUS ANNUS FANS IM HERE THEY JUST REVIVED THE GRAVEYARD MERCH YOU CAN PURCHASE ANY OF THE MERCH NOW

Hell Yeah!!

Deleted user

Question: Hypothetically, a Jane Austen style romance novel but with monster loving and beachside vacations gone wrong?

Deleted user

aaaaa
I'm going to sound dumb
but what's unus annus?

I think it has something to do with a marker? But I’m not sure. It’s a weird YouTube thing.

@spacebluelily language

I just searched it up and got this

Unus Annus is a Youtube Channel created by Ethan Nestor (AKA CrankGameplays) and Mark Fischbach (AKA Markiplier) which will be deleted in one year's time. The premise of the channel is to find out which side members of society are on: are you an unus or an annus?

Deleted user

my book just ended in the worst possible way and now I'm cryying
like, the title is literally "they both die at the end" but I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DIE AT THE END

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

like, the title is literally "they both die at the end" but I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DIE AT THE END

OMG I HAVE THAT BOOK TOO I JUST HAVEN’T READ IT
btw if you haven’t read it, that author co-wrote a lovely book called What If It’s Us

Deleted user

OMG I HAVE THAT BOOK TOO I JUST HAVEN’T READ IT
btw if you haven’t read it, that author co-wrote a lovely book called What If It’s Us

I also read that, and Infinity Son