forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

@SpookyXans-BIDEN2020
Yell at me, I'll yell right back

nah, I'm sticking to my eminem plan. Nice pfp by the way. I think Yungblud is overrated but I used to be a fan kind of I guess

@cup_o_ramen

@SpookyXans-BIDEN2020

nah, I'm sticking to my eminem plan. Nice pfp by the way. I think Yungblud is overrated but I used to be a fan kind of I guess

I don't really listen to him much anymore, more eminem, MGK, lil peep, corpse, ect.

Deleted user

@SpookyXans-BIDEN2020

I don't really listen to him much anymore, more eminem, MGK, lil peep, corpse, ect.

Yo, we have very similar music taste

@cup_o_ramen

@SpookyXans-BIDEN2020

Nice bro, what else u like?

Deleted user

@SpookyXans-BIDEN2020

Nice bro, what else u like?

Toopoor has been my jam lately. Kind of Motionless in White and Ghost Town too.

@cup_o_ramen

Your cat or dog doesn't know you can make mistakes. So when you trip over them in the dark, they think that you just got up to kick them in the face.

@cup_o_ramen

w-why would you ever tell me that cuporamen?

Shower thoughts, I record them, oftenen times it cuts into my singing but I have hours of them on tapes.

Deleted user

Leo can you yell at me to do my homework?

jesus christ, are you that unmotivated? That's pathetic. do your fucking work you goddamn moron. Or don't, and just give up on graduating and going to college and getting a job.

<3

Deleted user

Leo can you yell at me to do my homework?

jesus christ, are you that unmotivated? That's pathetic. do your fucking work you goddamn moron. Or don't, and just give up on graduating and going to college and getting a job.

<3

i hear Gordon Ramsay

@cup_o_ramen

w-why would you ever tell me that cuporamen?

Shower thoughts, I record them, oftenen times it cuts into my singing but I have hours of them on tapes.

Wow that's neat

Thanks,
I am 100% confident that if I ever hit a kid with my car, it will be because I'm staring at my speedometer in a school zone.

@cup_o_ramen

When the older generations says this generation is terrible, they're really saying they sucked at being parents. Just remind yourself of this when you feel like a failure.

Deleted user

there's a little bastard part of me that wants to do a cover of Where is The Justice becuase DAMN I can hit those notes

@cup_o_ramen

If opposites attract, I should be dating a gorgeous, billionaire supermodel that has a loving family.
But that would never work because a straight man and a lesbian are opposites.