forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

So it's completly free?
Do some creative writing, make your own mythology fairy tales etc.

@cup_o_ramen

my book just ended in the worst possible way and now I'm cryying
like, the title is literally "they both die at the end" but I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DIE AT THE END

Mateo and Rufus are my children! I love the book and have practically worn out the spine on my copy!

Deleted user

mental health/vibe check
howdy, how are all of you doing today?

Not great
My mom is being really fucking loud, won't stop talking and refuses to stop calling me M*****
Reed's letter is stuck at some post office and I won't be able to get it until who knows when
I have a prescription for a thing for my cystic acne that will hopefully stop my skin from hurting every time I move my face, but it's been, like, stuck at the pharmacy for two weeks now and I'm just so sick of stuff not working out

@furetakunai ac_unit

Hmm, I don't know too many M words that would be censored, so I'm taking it that it's a deadname or something like that. If so, I'm very sorry to hear that. As well as everything else that's going on right now for you. I get you on the whole being stuck in wait thing, very frustrating experience. Especially when dealing with my own health or someone I care about.

@cup_o_ramen

When I bake bread, I give thousands of yeast organisms false hope by feeding them sugar, before ruthlessly baking them to death in an oven and eating their corpses.

Deleted user

Yeah, deadname. I'm just tired of stuff. Thanks for understanding, Minx m'xedy.

@cup_o_ramen

If google matched people up by browsing history, I would match into myself.

So true man!
Do y'all think if aliens come to earth, we'd have to explain why we made dozens of movies in which we fight and kill them?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

If google matched people up by browsing history, I would match into myself.

So true man!
Do y'all think if aliens come to earth, we'd have to explain why we made dozens of movies in which we fight and kill them?

Oh yeah, but it'd be easy to explain lol

Deleted user

hey who can I yell at? It's pent up aggression & anger release time

Deleted user

Minx, you kind of remind me of Zach, just a little bit.

I miss Zachirus. I really hope he's doing okay, wherever he is.