forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

hm… why is the kid freaking out?

I am now out of that class. I think they made it look like he was alone and asking for a date to homecoming. And he was flipping out

whats homecoming

Its the tradition of welcoming back alumni or other former members of an organization to celebrate the organization's existence. basically welcoming back the older people from the highschool though I'm not from highschool or in a public school

In simpler terms. It's a party. Normally the day after a home varsity football game. I'm a freshman so it's my first homecoming dance. I'm really excited. (All my core classes o have with nearly all freshman.(minus geometry)) lol!!

Deleted user

hm… why is the kid freaking out?

I am now out of that class. I think they made it look like he was alone and asking for a date to homecoming. And he was flipping out

whats homecoming

Its the tradition of welcoming back alumni or other former members of an organization to celebrate the organization's existence. basically welcoming back the older people from the highschool though I'm not from highschool or in a public school

In simpler terms. It's a party. Normally the day after a home varsity football game. I'm a freshman so it's my first homecoming dance. I'm really excited. (All my core classes o have with nearly all freshman.(minus geometry)) lol!!

my grade is simply senior

Deleted user

next year I'll be graduated

you'll be adult soon

yes when I turn 18 I'll be a grown up

Deleted user

You see Gemma. I have the chess club events, then the president needs me to watch over the community club. I'm the vice president then I have to keep my A's from B's due to why go for average.

Deleted user

You see Gemma. I have the chess club events, then the president needs me to watch over the community club. I'm the vice president then I have to keep my A's from B's due to why go for average.

you are a boring person

Deleted user

you are a boring person

No that’s called responsibility

Deleted user

you are a boring person

but why does he have to do it

Deleted user

you are a boring person

I do it because I want to have a better life. I go to college, so I can get a better paying job. Then get the necessities of life and be ready to be on my own. You're still so young and it's not the thing on your mind, but I need to think about my future and how to succeed.

Deleted user

you are a boring person

I do it because I want to have a better life. I go to college, so I can get a better paying job. Then get the necessities of life and be ready to be on my own. You're still so young and it's not the thing on your mind, but I need to think about my future and how to succeed.

why?

Deleted user

you are a boring person

why?

do you think the adults here, got where they are due to pure luck? no they studied even pulled all nighters, I do this to make it ahead. I plan and strategize my objective, and goals. Like everyone before me did, they worked hard for their jobs and titles.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

vibes
Why did I decide to take Spanish as an elective

try german french then latin

They're romance languages. The syntax is fairly similar. Spanish, French and German are the gateway languages. However Dutch is the easiest to learn if you're a primary English speaker.

Did you go to the all girls Academy

Nah. I just have ADHD and a knack for language. Public school system kid through and through.

do you think the adults here, got where they are due to pure luck? no they studied even pulled all nighters, I do this to make it ahead. I plan and strategize my objective, and goals. Like everyone before me did, they worked hard for their jobs and titles.

I mean, I don't study, and I get pretty high grades. (All A's for the most part.) Most of how I roll is luck tbh. I have my goals, but once again, ADHD. I just work hard, under pressure at the last minute, and produce good work. I work hard, but my methods are far from conventional. It's all how you work the best. I work best at the last minute, and by retaining information by seeing it once in a picture, and not by pouring over it and wracking my brain for information. Not everyone can study, plan, and strategize. Heck, not everyone can use a calendar. You just have to be in tune with yourself and know and be confident in your abilities.

Can we just appreciate this line I just wrote:
"You are all far too young for this."
Logan rubbed the back of his neck.
“Indeed we are. But life has a funny way of forcing us to grow up too fast. I just hope that I still have some of my youth left by the time this is all over. I’d hate to be boring and stiff and into politics,"
He cracked a smile.
“It would be a lousy way to live.”

here you go

Nice

Deleted user

Can we just appreciate this line I just wrote:
"You are all far too young for this."
Logan rubbed the back of his neck.
“Indeed we are. But life has a funny way of forcing us to grow up too fast. I just hope that I still have some of my youth left by the time this is all over. I’d hate to be boring and stiff and into politics,"
He cracked a smile.
“It would be a lousy way to live.”

here you go

Nice

it for you

Deleted user

I have too much to do and zero time to do it

you doing all nighter like me

Deleted user

Guess who was picking there toenails and then 1 came off… smile of pain

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

UPDATE. I am sick and feel like I'm gonna die. I can't wait for homecoming this weekend. I hope I'm better by then.

I took some medicine for cold and flu (I'm pretty sure it's just a cold cus I just feel icky and my nose is wonky. ) soo well see