forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I just want someone to take me on a date to a crypt, which is decorated with lights and stuff, and we can watch a movie and then they'll tell me about how they want to be more than friends and isn't going to stop caring about me, and then we'll be about to kiss, but their dad (who's also a police officer guy) will burst into the crypt and interrupt us.

Is that too much to ask?

Ok then

wait no I didn’t mean that in a rude way

I know haha

The whole paragraph thing was me referencing Wednesday

Deleted user

I just want someone to take me on a date to a crypt, which is decorated with lights and stuff, and we can watch a movie and then they'll tell me about how they want to be more than friends and isn't going to stop caring about me, and then we'll be about to kiss, but their dad (who's also a police officer guy) will burst into the crypt and interrupt us.

Is that too much to ask?

Ok then

I know haha

oh

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Is that too much to ask?

Ok then

I know haha

oh

Yes

Deleted user

Is that too much to ask?

Ok then

I know haha

oh

Yes

I’m horrible at socialization I’m sorry

I think it’s the adhd

Deleted user

I’m trying to make my own picrew and it’s hell

Deleted user

I backed my car into my grandpa's trailer this morning, RIP the bumper :P

Deleted user

My wip picrew is doing really well, I have the sketches down for 11 bangs, 6 eye shapes, and 5 noses!!

once I have lineart of at least 5 items each and at least 4 color options for each item, I’ll release my picrew as a work in progress. For future reference, the name will be “very cool person maker”

@spacebluelily language

i just saw this on tiktok so i don't know how true this is but

LILA ROSSI HAS BEEN WEARING A WIG ALL THIS TIME???? SHE LIED ABOUT HER HAIR TOO????? WHAT THE FUCK????

Deleted user

Once I finish up a few more hair sketches I might release my picrew a bit early as a test! It’s a huge work in progress so it’s only going to have a few hairstyles, eye shapes, mouth shapes, and noses, and there won’t be any color options yet. Once again, it’s gonna be called “very cool person maker”. I’ll let you guys know once it’s released for testing ^^

Deleted user

LILA ROSSI HAS BEEN WEARING A WIG ALL THIS TIME???? SHE LIED ABOUT HER HAIR TOO????? WHAT THE FUCK????

OH MY GOSH I SAW THIS SPOILER A MONTH OR SO AGO AND I WAS SO CONFUSED ASDFGHJKL

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

The freak is this from?

@spacebluelily language

I STOPPED WATCHING THE SHOW WHEN THE FIRST FEW EPISODES (S4) WERE AVAILABLE ON DISNEY CHANNEL AND ALL BUT THIS HAS MADE ME WANT TO WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN

@spacebluelily language

The freak is this from?

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

The freak is this from?

Ohh gotcha
Have not seen it

@spacebluelily language

The freak is this from?

Ohh gotcha
Have not seen it

it's a really good show if you like superheroes, villains, and magical items :D (and lots of pining)