forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I'm genuinely about to burn shit
the arsonist in me is itchin' to burn the whole goddamned country to the ground

I'll join you. We can start a new country.

@SpookyJim

What should we call it?

Deleted user

Count me in!! I'm always ready to start a revolution!

@SpookyJim

What should we call it?

Also as long as I get to wear a cape we gucci

@murphysgirl

Me and the other members of the Scrijunb were actually talking about this the other day, funnily enough. We would have Abie the shep and Snuffles the hamster as joint co-Presidents, with Soph as Vice President. Alli is the head of the military, and me and Peter are joint heads of education, and then we started talking about how we're going to completely overhaul the school system, especially the English reading system, so we're not forced to read Lord of the Flies anymore.

Deleted user

Josh (@SpookyJim) is streaming Minecraft again guys. (Twitch channel: jishjoshwishwash)

Yes

@Space group

I need help again…
I've come to the part in my story where I need to make the main character meet the believed antagonist. I say 'believed' because the main character is being manipulated into thinking he's the bad guy. The scene will need horror and suspense, since the other character has a very creepy aspect and feel. The main character knows nothing about the appearance of the antagonist, what they look like or their name. The antagonist has been stalking the main character for a while and has protected them and has a soft spot. Just because he has a soft spot doesn't mean he's going to be nice. The scene will eventually turn into a kidnapping (gasp).

Right now the character is home alone. I don't need the scene of their first encounter (how he gets in the house, etc) just the reaction afterwards and everything that happens once he is in

Deleted user

So basically, when I start a TV show, I'll take certain characters and do a thing similar to psychoanalysis. Basically, I look at their mannerisms and reactions to certain events in order to find out hidden parts of their personalities and their fears. It's actually pretty fun, but the problem is that I've started to do it in real life and oh the theories I've come up with. The sad thing is, despite how good I am at dissecting other people, I still can't understand myself, which actually really complicates my everyday life.

Deleted user

Y'all I am DEAD
Somebody changed the hold music for my dad's company to god damn Golden Wind and I am CACKLING

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream.
(PREPARE FOR JOJO REFERENCES!)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

The best thing about it is that it's so on brand for everybody at the company
There's a guy with the Straw Hat jolly roger tattooed on his arm, my dad draws anime characters on his whiteboard, they have a slide in their office going from floor to floor, they have nerf wars, and they had a ball pit at one point

@murphysgirl

Meanwhile, where I work, we have garlic cheese spread worth dying for.
In other news, here is Part Three of Today's Drama:
So the teacher who called me selfish? He had the nerve to keep me after class and talk to me, then asked if I was "feeling all right" and if I "needed to talk to anyone". I looked him dead in the eyes and said: "I went through six months of therapy this year. I think I'd know if I needed to talk to anyone." Then I walked off.
Lesson? Don't mess with Murphy when she's on her period. You will get zero mercy.

Deleted user

Meanwhile, where I work, we have garlic cheese spread worth dying for.
In other news, here is Part Three of Today's Drama:
So the teacher who called me selfish? He had the nerve to keep me after class and talk to me, then asked if I was "feeling all right" and if I "needed to talk to anyone". I looked him dead in the eyes and said: "I went through six months of therapy this year. I think I'd know if I needed to talk to anyone." Then I walked off.
Lesson? Don't mess with Murphy when she's on her period. You will get zero mercy.

Damn, Murphy throwing shade!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Nice. I just become an emotional mess when I'm on mine. I either have no emotions or all of them at one time. A hormonal imbalance can do that to ya. I have double the amount of estrogen that is considered normal and about 1.3 times as much testosterone as I'm supposed to have. But hey my doctors say that the hormonal imbalances cancel each other out so that's good I guess. I also have a genetic thing where my big muscles such as my thigh and bicep are not two muscles. It's just one big muscle. In my arm I have two giant muscles instead of 4. Which means I gain muscle 2 times faster than everyone else, but it comes at the cost of losing weight at 0.5 the rate of a normal person. So there's that. Also if I wanted birth control, I can't use it. It won't work on me. So yeah I'm screwed up but in the best ways possible. πŸ™ƒ