forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

My stomach still hurts…

Aww, that’s a bummer. Try heating water and squeezing in some lemon and honey.
It always helps me.

@murphysgirl

My stomach still hurts…

Tea shall help

I don't drink tea…

Then ginger ale

Oh boy that's a throwback. I haven't had ginger ale in years.

@murphysgirl

My stomach still hurts…

It always helps me.

Fun fact, I actually find honey disgusting…

Deleted user

My stomach still hurts…

It always helps me.

Wow…That's a new one…
It should still work if you don’t add honey, just as long as you add the lemon juice. My mom taught me the remedy years ago, saying the acid in the lemon does something…but yeah.
I hope you feel better!

@murphysgirl

My stomach still hurts…

It always helps me.

Wow…That's a new one…
It should still work if you don’t add honey, just as long as you add the lemon juice. My mom taught me the remedy years ago, saying the acid in the lemon does something…but yeah.
I hope you feel better!

I've never liked it, I know it's weird, right? It's not just the flavour that irks me, it's the texture and the smell, too.
And thanks! <3

@murphysgirl

My teacher literally just told me that I'm being selfish for having a birthday party, love that for me.

Say why yes I am and roll with it. You got to have that speck of salt.

It's because of COVID. And yes, I was salty. I was like, "I'm not saying I'm selfish." And he just gave me that sarcastic, "Mm-hmm" look.

@murphysgirl

I think I might cry… oh, stars, I'm not going to cry. I hate it when people are mean simply because you care about yourself enough to throw yourself a birthday party at an age when birthday parties are no longer considered apropos. That was so blunt and uncalled for… curse teachers, hormones, and COVID. No. I'm not going to cry. Oh, stars. I'm not going to cry.

@SpookyJim

hhh i may have just made my biggest set of matching icons ever and i don't know how to feel about it

I wanna match ;-;

we can if you're ever so willing-

yes please

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I think I might cry… oh, stars, I'm not going to cry. I hate it when people are mean simply because you care about yourself enough to throw yourself a birthday party at an age when birthday parties are no longer considered apropos. That was so blunt and uncalled for… curse teachers, hormones, and COVID. No. I'm not going to cry. Oh, stars. I'm not going to cry.

I am here. Cry on me.

@SpookyJim

Who hurt you. I'll kill and eat their entire families in front of them.