forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I think I might cry… oh, stars, I'm not going to cry. I hate it when people are mean simply because you care about yourself enough to throw yourself a birthday party at an age when birthday parties are no longer considered apropos. That was so blunt and uncalled for… curse teachers, hormones, and COVID. No. I'm not going to cry. Oh, stars. I'm not going to cry.

I am here. Cry on me.

Thanks.

@SpookyJim

Good stars, all of you are like Alli. And I don't know whether or not that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I will literally die for you dude.
I will die for all my friends on here, y'all are my family and nobody fucks with family.

Deleted user

I'll call the fucking mafia on their ass

I have friends in Russia on speed dial

loads shotgun with mob intents

@SpookyJim

I'll call the fucking mafia on their ass

I have friends in Russia on speed dial

Excellent. I've got a few mates back home that would love to join in.

@murphysgirl

If you guys would do something as drastic as die for me, then I don't suppose buying me a Lamborghini would be out of the question? 😏
JK love you guys

Deleted user

If you guys would do something as drastic as die for me, then I don't suppose buying me a Lamborghini would be out of the question? 😏
JK love you guys

buys you a 2021 McLaren 720 there you go!

@SpookyJim

JK love you guys

No, it wouldn't be.
I have little to no money but if we all pitch in I think we could get ya something nice, seeing as it's your birthday :)

@murphysgirl

OK, he just had the nerve to come over and ask me if I feel ready for the test, because the rest of the class is doing some review activity and I'm clearly not. Then he tells me that, even though I was willing to do the freaking extra credit test review activity this morning, the review activity we're doing right now would be better for me to do in order to prepare for the test.

Deleted user

OK, he just had the nerve to come over and ask me if I feel ready for the test, because the rest of the class is doing some review activity and I'm clearly not. Then he tells me that, even though I was willing to do the freaking extra credit test review activity this morning, the review activity we're doing right now would be better for me to do in order to prepare for the test.

Get your machine guns everyone!

@SpookyJim

I'm gonna burn this motherfucker, on god

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Get your machine guns everyone!

C R U S A D E S