@hyunjins-eyemole

“ITS YEETY AND YOOTUS”

“I buried the fish on the roof!”

“It’s an ostrich on roller skates in a bucket!”

“I’m so hungry!”

“SPREET”

Deleted user

"I mean, I'm still gonna stick 2 raccoons up somebodies ass."

"Why would I be afraid of a pack of squirrels in a human suit when what I should REALLY be afraid of is 3 geese in a trench coat!"

@HouseBryel

CULT OF REAL LIFE SHIPS IS INTO ORDER
random member: WHAT DID I SIGN UP FOR?!

I also wish to join this cult.

I also also wish to join this cult
Can I join?

Deleted user

Can I join?

FRIENDLY PSA:)) Please don’t be loud/assertive about these ships:)) to the people involved in them:)) because it SUCKS>:)) to be shipped by others with someone you don’t actually like in that was and can cause unnecessary mental issues:))))

Deleted user

Can I join?

FRIENDLY PSA:)) Please don’t be loud/assertive about these ships:)) to the people involved in them:)) because it SUCKS>:)) to be shipped by others with someone you don’t actually like in that was and can cause unnecessary mental issues:))))

(._.) I don’t… I just joke about it? If someone’s uncomfortable I usually stop. Some friends find it funny I ship people I know so… the only real thing I get crazy (as in obsess, not shove it down peoples throat) is fictional shippings, which I usually keep to myself, and sometimes joke about it.

Deleted user

(I thought it said Gay Finger Skater and honestly with all the bs that happens in here i just kinda went with it)

Deleted user

(Fingers with roller blades, colored rainbow in sharpie. Sounds like something my friends would do)