forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

So I was telling my sister how 2020 divided by 5 is 404, which is like the error number, ya know? But then she told me that April 4th will be that number minus the year. The date will be 4/04… I wonder what gonna happen this time

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

So I was telling my sister how 2020 divided by 5 is 404, which is like the error number, ya know? But then she told me that April 4th will be that number minus the year. The date will be 4/04… I wonder what gonna happen this time

End of the world

Deleted user

End of the world

Apparently lol

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

“Hey look! There’s a health bar in the sky with the words “ender dragon”! Haha what a funny prank for April fools-”

@Pickles group

Wait Pickles you're my age??????

I am now
Mwahahaha

Wait is it your birthday today too??????

As far as I'm telling everyone on Notebook, yes. not really but it was a few days ago and for some reason I'm not comfortable telling people my actual birthday

@Moxie group

I am now
Mwahahaha

As far as I'm telling everyone on Notebook, yes. not really but it was a few days ago and for some reason I'm not comfortable telling people my actual birthday

thats fair, I get that
Happy late birthday!!!!!

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

“Hey look! There’s a health bar in the sky with the words “ender dragon”! Haha what a funny prank for April fools-”

That is the end of the world

@Anemone eco

I am now
Mwahahaha

thats fair, I get that
Happy late birthday!!!!!

^^^^^^

You know, I remember saying my birthday once. Don't know if anyone remembers though.

@Pickles group

I am now
Mwahahaha

thats fair, I get that
Happy late birthday!!!!!

^^^^^^

You know, I remember saying my birthday once. Don't know if anyone remembers though.

Thanks
I might remember you saying but I don't remember when it was

Deleted user

On a venting note, biggest, fattest of middle fingers to the person who literally WALKED INTO A STORE TO BUY TOILET PAPER, and when the store manager said she couldn't buy that much, SHE THREW THE TOILET PAPER AT HIM.
someone give me a gif for this

@Pickles group

wait- i thought it was nie's birthday! im confused-
uh- happy late birthday pickles?
did i get the person right this time?

Yeah lmao. Thanks <3

@Pickles group

On a venting note, biggest, fattest of middle fingers to the person who literally WALKED INTO A STORE TO BUY TOILET PAPER, and when the store manager said she couldn't buy that much, SHE THREW THE TOILET PAPER AT HIM.
someone give me a gif for this

I'm dyinggg that sounds hilarious