forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Wait- I wanna be married again
ahem you should marry me because I have all the Friends DVDs, I cook, I bake, I clean, I have a pretty bomb blanket fort, I love making things so you'll end up with all my random arts and crafts gifts, and I have stuff from bath and body works. Thank you. I'll make the real google slides show later.

I'll marry you lol

spouse acquired

@Fraust

ahem you should marry me because I have all the Friends DVDs, I cook, I bake, I clean, I have a pretty bomb blanket fort, I love making things so you'll end up with all my random arts and crafts gifts, and I have stuff from bath and body works. Thank you. I'll make the real google slides show later.

I'll marry you lol

spouse acquired

S T O N K S

Deleted user

Blanket fort!!!

@Pickles group

Dom, Pickles, PM me your email and I'll add you two as editors

My two emails are my school email which
ant get stuff from people outside the district and my personal one but my dad can see everything on it and I don't want him to see it sorry

Deleted user

Ok how many people have married at least one person so far I'm making a chart

ME

ME

Oh, I am. Jyn, Mir, Ash,,, I don't have a good memory.