forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

Guess who's emotionally drained after watching season 8 of VLD and wants to die?

Lotor, Lance and Allura deserved so much better send help

Fellow fan here… what do you need?

@rot-baby-rot!

I mean, I get that, as a fan, I can't get everything I want, but still. These are some of the things that upset me a whole bunch because I need to get this out of my system:

@ravens

guess what I was finally able to access this site on my dad's old iPod without Safari quitting
so far it's holding up great (knock on wood)

@rot-baby-rot!

you completely ignored my library of babel reference dammit

yeah I didn't get it so my fight or flight reflexes kicked in and I chose to ignore it

Deleted user

also strong agree on all of those points. Voltron was a fucking disaster.

our BOY DIDNT DESERVE TO BE A FaRMER HNNNGGGGG WHAT ABOUT HIS DREAMS

@rot-baby-rot!

I mean the farmer thing didn't upset me that much because there's nothing wrong with it but yeah I kinda feel like he should've gotten a job at the garrison or something

@SaltyLasagna

you completely ignored my library of babel reference dammit

yeah I didn't get it so my fight or flight reflexes kicked in and I chose to ignore it

sorry it's just a thing I learned today
the library of babel is a library that has every single combination of letters written down. It's not a physical place (it can't be because there are more books in that library than there are atoms in the universe) but you can access it digitally and type in anything, literally anything, and it will have a place in that library.

@SaltyLasagna

I mean the farmer thing didn't upset me that much because there's nothing wrong with it but yeah I kinda feel like he should've gotten a job at the garrison or something

shhhhhhh that's a spoiler