forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

Oh…. ok… it's still a bummer…. cause y'know.. cramps… but pregnant? Oof…

Deleted user

Yup! Luckily I dont usually wake up with cramps… and they arent functionality impeding either…

Deleted user

They give me wedgie and that hurts… (and I dont wear tight clothing either)

@rot-baby-rot!

Dreamworks fired the main people on the show. They basically told them that they weren't allowed to work on any future Dreamworks projects and I'm screaming-

@SaltyLasagna

Dreamworks fired the main people on the show. They basically told them that they weren't allowed to work on any future Dreamworks projects and I'm screaming-

happy screaming?

@yeetus

…What
Why?

@actual-fandom-trash

I'm still mad at them and their pettiness and everything. I am grateful for the characters they created and everything but they basically tortured them and at the end they kinda changed everything and the characters were out of character

@rot-baby-rot!

I'm still mad at them and their pettiness and everything. I am grateful for the characters they created and everything but they basically tortured them and at the end they kinda changed everything and the characters were out of character

@NobleWolf

Everything's a grab for diversity points these days