forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

Honestly, I think that people shouldn't be so obsessed with erotica as it is. It's not attractive, it's pointless, and if you really have such good art/choreography skills, why not use them for something more meaningful?

Deleted user

Aye sir. I want to die, I started my period and now I’m actually dying from a headache.

@SaltyLasagna

Honestly, I think that people shouldn't be so obsessed with erotica as it is. It's not attractive, it's pointless, and if you really have such good art/choreography skills, why not use them for something more meaningful?

that's pure opinion though. If people want to write erotica, let them, who cares? And it's okay if a certain website wants to remove inappropriate content but they're going about it all the wrong way and they're removing other people's innocent content.

Deleted user

that's pure opinion though. If people want to write erotica, let them, who cares? And it's okay if a certain website wants to remove inappropriate content but they're going about it all the wrong way and they're removing other people's innocent content.

I agree. You’re one smart individual.

Deleted user

Mine is late

Which is fine

I’ll just worry

Same here, mine was supposed to start over a week ago.

Deleted user

Emi help. I’m dying… the food I eat… it turns into stabbing pain… I can’t even eat choclate chip.

Deleted user

Ahhhhh my headache got worse…. pain…. why so much… oooooof

@Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused

It’s worse when yOure doing swimming in gym and don’t know when you’ll get it

I got to miss swimming for gym because I was on my period lol!!!

My friend did that today, I might do that if I get my period this week but maybe I’ll just deal