Deleted user

hello welcome to skart skirf

I regret checking this chat

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

@Casualties language

|  \ \ | |/ /
      |  |\ `' ' /
      |  ;'aorta \      / , pulmonary
      | ;    _,   |    / / ,  arteries  superior | |   (  `-.;_,-' '-' , vena cava | `,   `-._       _,-'_
      |,-`.    `.)    ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
     ,'    `.   /   ,'  `;-' _,  veins
    ;        `./   /`,    \-'
    | right   /   |  ;\   |\
    | atrium ;_,._|_,  `, ' \
    |        \    \ `       `,
    `      __ `    \   left  ;,
     \   ,'  `      \,  ventricle
      \_(            ;,      ;;
      |  \           `;,     ;;  inferior |  |`.          `;;,   ;' vena cava |  |  `-.        ;;;;,;'
      |  |    |`-.._  ,;;;;;'
      |  |    |   | ``';;;'  FL
              aorta

(Umm…dont ask)

That's Actually Very Impressive

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

In the Ve!Gas! Lights!
Where villains spend the weekend
The deep end
We're swimming with the sharks until we drown

The Ve!Gas! Lights!
The lies and affectations
Sensation
We're winning til the curtain's coming down

Whoaoaoaoaoaoa

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

BOOWOGIEWOGIEWA WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF HORROS. WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN SHUT THE FUCKING DOORS. AND SIT DOWN CUS IMMA SCARE YOU. BWOWOWOWO OK NOW I DARE YA. CLOSE UR EYES, OPEN UP UR MOUTH, AND COUNT TO TEN. DONT WANNA HUH? CUS MY NUTS ARE GOING IN. IM TWISTED I CUT UR FINGER OFF AND STICK IT UP UR BUT. AND GLUE IT SHUT.THIS IS WHERE I GET CRAZY. LEMMIE SHOW U SLMETHUNG BRRRRR. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? NOTHING! HAHA!BUT IT SCARED U CUS PPL DONT BE DOING THAT SHIT. BUT ME? BRR BITCH, BRR, IM ALL ABOUT IT. GUESS WHAT IM A CERAL KILLER, ITS A BAD HABIT. I KILLED TONY, LUCK CHARMS, AND THE SILLY RABBIT. CUT THE LIGHTS OFF. SEE THAT SHIT IM COMING. ALRIGHT IM DONE CUT EM BACK ON, WAIT! WHERE U GOING?

@megurineluka03

Here’s my character (the only one I have the energy to type out, I really just use Notebook to chat, also this is just a word vomit lmao):

The Guardian Star: Essentially humanity’s proud parent. They/them, genderqueer. Goes by Guardian for short. Doesn’t like being worshipped, associates worship with humanity not trusting them.

They have a very fem appearance, with long pink-lavender hair, blue eyes (shifts to purple or green when reading minds,) and tanned skin. Probably close to seven feet tall. Very sad that so many trans* kids don’t trust them because of things that megachurches spread, claiming that they’re vicious and transphobic.

About 28 in human years, but about six billion years old actually. So they will die eventually, but not in any of my characters’ lifetime (except maybe her daughter, who is about a billion and a half years old, so 7 in human years.) They are a bit hyper, but very gentle and motherly too.

They’re autistic (which is why in this world, autistic people were considered holy until the fifties or sixties, when megachurches decided to fake evidence of Guardian being evil and discriminatory for the leaders’ benefit. Also in this world, Lovaas’ works (the creator of the abusive Applied Behavioral Analysis “therapy”, also helped with gay conversion therapy) were heavily based in this fake evidence.)

They can read humans’ minds, but only if the person wants or is okay with their mind being read. They can also conjure things in calm situations (but not if they’re overwhelmed or having a meltdown.) they don’t need to eat or drink, but they do otherwise have a normal digestive system and can eat human food. It does feel a bit weird to them to not eat for a while after eating a lot, though. They do have a sensory aversion to oatmeal, but no allergies or anything. Particularly likes sour candy.

They do heal at about twice the normal rate from illness and injury, though something like a triangle blade would still mess them up. Also very immune to infection and illness, though they can still get sick. They are autistic, which is why they made autistic people, and they actually used to have a bit of trouble thinking of ideas to create neurotypical people. They figured it out, but for a while (at the beginning of civilization) there were mostly autistic people.

You know what, listing that off gave me energy for the other three main characters.

Star: she is Protector of the Universe, along with Lune. Basically she and Lune were backup because Guardian was getting overwhelmed with a black hole civilization with completely messed up ideas about authority (the idea being that if you don’t abuse power you don’t deserve to have it) that was trying to usurp the control of humanity for themselves because Guardian isn’t a dictator. Star is timid, but comes out of her shell around Lune and later Guardian. She would do anything for Lune, actually attempting to confront Guardian with a steak knife while under the impression that Guardian is a transphobe and wants to be the only trans* being, knowing that this goddex has powers that could smite her in half a second. She is silly despite being shy, and very kind. She’s white, with blue eyes, pale skin, a round face, and dirty blonde hair in a bob. She’s pretty short.

Lune: Also a Protector. Outgoing, goofy. Also very kind and gentle. Both her and Star are autistic. She seemed to grasp that Guardian was not what she had been taught much easier than Star (I suspect this came from Star’s protectiveness of Lune). She and Star pretty much have an unbreakable bond. They met in middle school. (Lune’s “friends” went to beat up Star, and Lune refused to throw any punches and actually shielded Star. She only tagged along to protect her friends’ victim anyway, and she and Star quickly became friends. I have this image in my head of the two of them talking behind the school until they’re found and in trouble both for skipping class and for “fighting.” They’re both in 10th grade now.) The protectors really aren’t very fleshed out yet, so that’s what you get. Lune is Black/Latina, with dark skin and eyes and dark, slightly curly hair. She’s taller than Star. She is trans.

Sol: Guardian’s 7 year old (in human years) daughter. Very intelligent, I guess you could call her twice exceptional, if you’re familiar with the term. Her birth mom is Guardian’s sister, who had an oops with her goddess girlfriend and neither could take care of the kid, so Guardian took the kid. Sol is aware of this, and adores her aunt/bio mom. (If you’re wondering how two girls can have an oops child, all gods/goddesses/goddexes are intersex and can play either role in making kids.) her name is very similar to my Zelda OC Sola, who is one of Urbosa’s moms. Anyway, she has a stuffed rainbow lion she takes everywhere. She looks a lot like Lune, and probably could be best described as dark skinned Latina. She will inherit the sun, moon and clouds when she turns 14 (3 billion years old) and the rest of the universe when Guardian dies, if the universe is still around and Sol is interested. Otherwise Guardian will find another heir. Also neurodivergent (sensing a theme yet?)

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

intense thinking I don’t think any ocs were in my dream this time around but I do remember me n my family were in my old house and next door some new neighbors moved in
And they had a dog that at some point I had to tie down FOR THEM but it was one of the things my brain restricted me from doing s I just put it back in their yard