@IamNOTachickenok

🎵iNsErT cAsH🎵

🎵oR sELecT paYmeNt tYpE🎵

🎵uSe piN pAd🎵

🎵tO🎵

✨cOmpLeTe✨

🎵tRaNsActiON🎵

@vibesofeuphoria fastfood

Back in reality, my foot catches a root. Of course I wasn’t watching for it. A bright flash of pain in my knee. A sudden shift in gravity. And I’m falling, I’m falling, I’ve fallen. I hit my head on something. God, it aches. Knee’s throbbing incessantly. I reach up, try to feel around for what I smacked my head on. Smell the blood but cannot feel it. Raise my hand to my face, and it isn’t my hand at all, but I see the blood there, unmistakable. My phone lays screen-down in the leaf litter next to me, casting its flashlight glow into the sky. Everything is a hodgepodge of white light and shadow. And I am fragmented too, there in this light and darkness, and I feel dizzy, I feel dizzy;

Blackness.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Truth was one of the best known abolitionists, renowned for her stirring oratory. Also concerned with women's rights, she joined the campaign for female suffrage. When slavery was ended, she continued to fight for equality by protesting SEGREGATION LAWS.

the 2 bed is 800 a month for both of us, so 1600 a month total. but it has in-unit laundry so that's all i care about at this point lolol but don't worry about it if worse comes to worse i sleep on the couch for the first few weeks after i move down. remember your car payment's due! love you have fun at work if that's even possible

you not rrrh rot
dot n dot n dot per rot
dot n not n dot per
n dot chi cot n dot rrr ah
dot dot ki o ma gri a dot
dot ers a pa ta ko
some play to we
a dot think up a bite rah
sometimes you might
ooh ooh rrrh
we thought we might
dot be mer hot something
what are you ma ah
do bro what are mines is
dot ooh ooh
rot in dot n bite
ooh na na er na he
woo hoo rah
ate no hoo dot er ha
ya dot im wer rah

Ram (proficient as unarmed strike that deals 1d6+1 bludgeoning damage)

Magic Resistence (adv. on saving throws vs. spells and magical effects)

Mirthful Leaps (add 1d8 feet to each long or high jump)

@megurineluka03

New one: Daruk has had to save Urbosa’s life in battle many times. But never because a certain Rito decided it was funny to cause her a flashback in the middle of a fight with a Lynel.

Or, sometimes even the strong need to be protected.

Moral Orel- Running on Adult Swim for only 3 seasons(There's a pattern with shows I like being canceled after 3 seasons cus the company that it airs with sucks), Moral Orel is a show that follows Orel and his adventures in Moralton. The first season primarily follows Orel and his misadventures as he misinterperts the lesson from church each week, at the end we see Clay, Orel’s father, punishing Orel and then giving the lesson a completely other twisted interpretation. At the end of season 2 the show got much darker with the two-parter of “nature”. Clay gets drunk and shoots orel, goes on a rant about how he hates his family, and then passes out, leaving Orel to tend to his own wound and shoot a bear.
Moral Orel (Cont.)- After nature, Adult swim asked Dino and the team to make the show darker. Following orders the 3rd season was much darker, touching topics like sexual trauma and alcohol abuse. The episode “Alone” combined with the episode “R@ped” got the show canceled for seriously showing sexual abuses affects, something the show had joked about before.