forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

☆Clean- TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER U DISCUSING WHORE. If u feel off it can be because you feel grimey and don't realize. Go take a shower or a bath and scrub urself clean. If your taking a bath I recognize a movie or such to watch. If you can't shower brush your hair and put it up. Brush ur teeth. Do something to make urself feel cleaner.

okokokokokok…. BUT! Iknowthatwhenigetintotheshoweritllbethemostamazingthingandillneverwanttogetout, butasfornow,Ijustcantgetmyselftogetin.Fromthispointforward,iwilldothingbutstareintothefallingwater,nofartherthenafoot
awayandyet,theangietythatcomesfromtheideaofitisthemostsickeningthing!!!! yk?

What the frickfrackdiddilydackpattywackkittycatfuckingtwatbullshit is going on-

My fatigued mind and body becoming paranoid and jumpy and not knowing what to do with myself…..

take a nap.

@Le0_ language

☆Clean- TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER U DISCUSING WHORE. If u feel off it can be because you feel grimey and don't realize. Go take a shower or a bath and scrub urself clean. If your taking a bath I recognize a movie or such to watch. If you can't shower brush your hair and put it up. Brush ur teeth. Do something to make urself feel cleaner.

okokokokokok…. BUT! Iknowthatwhenigetintotheshoweritllbethemostamazingthingandillneverwanttogetout, butasfornow,Ijustcantgetmyselftogetin.Fromthispointforward,iwilldothingbutstareintothefallingwater,nofartherthenafoot
awayandyet,theangietythatcomesfromtheideaofitisthemostsickeningthing!!!! yk?

What the frickfrackdiddilydackpattywackkittycatfuckingtwatbullshit is going on-

My fatigued mind and body becoming paranoid and jumpy and not knowing what to do with myself…..

Understandable have a great day. Disappears

The 3️⃣three3️⃣ things 👉you 👈❗️need❗️to 🤓know 🤓🔙before🔙 becoming my ❤️🥺baefy🥺❤️
Number 1️⃣one1️⃣ you need ✌️ to✌️ 🐝be🐝 a 📄certified📄 cuddler🫂
Number ✌️two✌️ ♾️always ♾️💡remember💡to be 💗yourself💗 ❓️even if ❓️that 😡means😡 being a 📉little📉 🤪goofy🤪

IM SEEIN THIS GIRL AND SHE MIGHT JUST BE OUT OF HER MIND. WELL SHES GOT BAGGAGE AND ITS ALL THE EMOTIONAL KIND!! SHE TALKS ABOUT CLOSEURE AND THAT VALIDATION BIT. I DONT MEAN TO BE INSENSITIVE BUT I REALLY HATE THAT SHIT. AND I SAY, YEA YEA, OH MAN SHES GOT ISSUES AND IM GONNA PAY. YEA YEA!! SHE THINKS SHES THE VICTEM YEAHHHHHH. NOW I KNOW SHESLL FELL ABONDENED IF I DONT STAY OVER LATE. AND I KNOW IT SEEMS AFAID TO COMMIT BUT ITS ONLY THE SECOND DATE!! AND I SAY, YEA YEA, OH MAN SHES GOT ISSUES AND IM GONNA PAY. YEA YEA!! SHES PLAYIN THE VICTEM AND TAKING IT ALL OUT ON ME. I DONT KNOW WHY UR MESSED UP. I DONT KNKW WHY YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS A CHORE. JUST DO ME A FAVOR. AND CHECK UR BAGGAGE AT THE DOOR!! NOW SHE TALKS ABOUT HER EX NONSTOP BUT I DONT MIND. BUT WHEN SHE CALLS HIS NAME IN BED THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!! YOUVE TOLD ME A HUNDRED TIMES HOW YOUR FATHER LEFT AND HES GONE. BUT I WISH U WOULDNT CALL ME DADDY WHEN WE GETTIN IT ON!! AND I SAY, YEA YEA, OH MAN SHES GOT ISSUES AND IM GONNA PAY. YEA YEA. SHES PLAYIN THE VICTEM AND TAKIN IT ALL OUT ON ME!! YEA YEA!! MY GOD SHES GOT ISSUES AND IM GONNA PAY. GONNA PAY, WOAHHHHHH. IF YOU THINK IM CONTROLLING THEN WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME ROUND. IF UR NOT CODEPENDENT WHY DO YOU LET OTHERS BRING YOU DOWN. I DONT KNOW WHY UR MESSED UP I DONT KNOW WHY UR WHOLE LIFE IS A CHORE. JUST DO ME A FAVOR? AND CHECK UR BAGGAGE AT THE DOOR!!!!

HELPHELPHELP HELP!
MY PHONES WIFI STOPPED WORKING AND SO I WENT TO TURN AIRPLANE MODE ON AND OFF SO IT WOULD WORK AND MY PHONE FROZE SO I TURNED IT OFF AND NOW IT WONT TURN BACK ON FUCK DID I BREAK IT HELP OMG

IF I BROKE IT IM ACTULLY GONNA KMS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM PANICKING SO MUCH IT WONT TURN BACK ON

HELP I REGRESSED AND ALMOST CALLED MY BEST FRIEND DADDY. WHAT MAKES YHING WORSE IS I USED TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM AND HE USES TO HAVE A CRUSH ON ME BUT NOW HES DATING MY OTHER BEST FRIEND HELP

@thecasual_hooman drive_eta

HELP I REGRESSED AND ALMOST CALLED MY BEST FRIEND DADDY. WHAT MAKES YHING WORSE IS I USED TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM AND HE USES TO HAVE A CRUSH ON ME BUT NOW HES DATING MY OTHER BEST FRIEND HELP

oh god…

@Phrog-King terrain

Daxton shuffled quietly into the day room, looking around for Mira. He noticed Vivienne and Novah as he passed them, nodding politely as he walked, then to Vincent and Lacy as he reached Mirabella in the corner. He sat next to her and she immediately started with the latest staff gossip. She liked to keep track of that stuff, the plans they had for the subjects. “Dax, they said today we would be allowed back into the window room!” She seemed so excited, but the others looked relatively somber. He understood why Mira would want to go back in there, none of them had seen outside in a very long time and they’d all grown pale from the lack of natural vitamins, but the history of that room still gave the windows a darker shade. He smiled at her and turned to face the door as the head staff, Dr. Simon Kilgore walked into the room followed closely by Ivan and Viktor. God Daxton detested those Viktor. They were both big, burly men with barrel chests and beefy arms. They were built like bears. Ivan was a darker man with a deep and booming voice. He had a big beard and kept his black hair cropped short and slicked back on top. He didn’t smile a lot, but had a warm disposition and was always very polite. Viktor looked similar but was very different to interact with. Viktor was from Russia, and his accent was very thick. He was never too nice either. He had no problem using unnecessary force on any male subject whom he deemed were acting out and was mad disrespectful and kind of a perv to the girls. He seemed to see Vincent as competition for whatever reason. Maybe because Vicent was also strong. He had blonde hair in a bun and a short beard trimmed neatly. The doctor cleared his throat as a signal of attention. Standard procedure, they all picked up a chair and placed them in a semicircle around Dr.Kilgore, seated in color order. Mirabella was on the far left, then Novah, Vincent, Daxton, and Vivienne who was seated next to Lacy on the right. “Good morning.” He began cheerfully. “Today, we will be starting preparations for The Rebirth” The Rebirth was the name used for the day they would get out into the world. “As you very well know, you each have roles and abilities which correspond. Today, we will be honing those abilities to be useful in the world”

starter for a rp I'm doing

(Tw sh)

@the-void-phantasmic language

we’re 🕺 in 👉 the 👀 mini 👌 mall 💰 working 🔧 the 😌 carnival 🎡 we 💃 like 😄 to ✌️play 🎸 it ⚡️ all 🗣 welcome 🙏 to 2️⃣ Tally 📊 Hall 🔥

If you want to do stem okay if you want to do your science technology engineering or math you want to get certified in something of you pick the stem endorsement. If you want to do business in an industry that's automotive tech your AG your heating and cooling which is like your air conditioning.

The heating elements you want to learn to fix are welding construction architecture graphic design Finance marketing accounting, and Communications. Any sort.

While walking through the forest she heard something rustling in the bushes and intrigued she took a step closer to the bushes and slowly fairly slowly she moved her arm closer to the bush then quickly established herself and muttered under her breath "Come on Alice be brave."

@Mojack group

Unlike other recent robotic missions aiming for the moon’s south pole, SLIM is targeting a site near a small lunar impact crater called Shioli, within a plain known as the Sea of Nectar that scientists suspect was formed by ancient volcanic activity. There, it will investigate the composition of rocks that may help scientists uncover the origins of the moon.

I need to scream
I need to get it out.

Out
Out
Out

I'll fucking cut it out
I'll claw it out of my own fuckibg chest.

I'll rip out my still beathing heart

Even then it won't be enough.