forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Kamea public

Martin Luther King junior helped people gain civil rights by speaking out to the public and leading marches. He showed and told how everyone should be equally treated all while being very civilized.

@ElderGod-Icefire

stoi·chi·om·e·try
/ˌstoikēˈämətrē/
Learn to pronounce
nounChemistry
noun: stoichiometry; noun: stoichometry

the relationship between the relative quantities of substances taking part in a reaction or forming a compound, typically a ratio of whole integers.

Origin

@spacebluelily language

Tony Stark: Hey, you said one out of fourteen million, we win, right? Tell me this is it.
Doctor Strange: If I tell you what happens, it won't happen.
Tony Stark: You better be right.

@oracle-of-delphi flash_on

Peter Parker: Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must've passed out because I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there right. And he said 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us.' And he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does. Anyway…
[Tony hugs Peter in relief]
Peter Parker: This is nice.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

——— Eats Floor Candy Canes
We Love Destroying Pencils
Nico Is the Dictator of Iraq
Iraq Is the Best Drug
Rosie! You Nico! Get Down Here and Snort Your Spaghetti!
Time to Get Drunk in a Sauna
—— Loses Her Being Cold Privileges
Mrs. —— Lectures the Class for Not Singing Along to Bill Nye
“¡Hola!” “Leave.”
Nico! Stop Being a Nico You Nico!

(I censored some of the names of people in my class/friends/teachers)(Nico is not Nico’s real name btw that’s why I didn’t censor it)

@brb

wait omg… melissa altro is the fucuxding voice for muffy???? SHES A REAL PERSON???