tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

UNTITLED DOCUMENT
ANALYZE DOCUMENT
EDIT DOCUMENT
YOUR 3 DOCUMENTS
NEW DOCUMENT
save This document will automatically save as you make changes.
name: vaxen kohza

nickname: vex

sexuality: demisexual/pansexual

role: soloist- assassin, bodyguard, killer, and/or a soldier who is able to react quickly.

appearance: is 5'8 in height and 126 in weight. He has blue-green eyes which used to have a hint of mischief and brightness in them, but now that he's grown up, they seem dull and uninterested. His hair is black and straight (unlike him), the sides of his head are supposed to be shaved but it's grown out a little since he doesn't keep up with it. The top part of his hair is usually in a really short ponytail, with some shorter wisps of hair falling over his ears, framing his face a little. Thicker strands of hair fall over his face when it's up in a ponytail so he is forced to keep it back with bobby pins, an example of what his hair would look like is this: (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9f/5b/53/9f5b53405453d58ef717f96caf7a5e6f.jpg). vex has more of a cute baby face which isn't at all intimidating, but it does give him an advantage when dealing with people who underestimate him because they usually have no clue that he's a professional at kickboxing. He does have the black studded earrings like in the picture, around the same size too. vex has a more vanilla skin tone with a combination of mesomorph and ectomorph body types, he doesn't work out regularly, only when he feels in the mood. other than kickboxing, he knows a bit of martial arts on the side (enough to bring down an opponent), his main weapon used to be the bo staff, though because of reasons he had to sell it and is now stuck with a long metal pipe he found in an alleyway.

clothes: vex usually wears some cargo baggy jogger pants with a sleeveless hoodie, mostly in black because it hides him in the dark when night hits and people are out looking for him. his shoes are these used converse high tops that he's had for some time now and it shows the hell he's been through. another accessory he has are these two keys that hang by a thin metal chain, one is brand new (as new as he can get them from a pawn shop) and another key which is metal and rusting, they look like decorations but behind them, there's a small blade hidden that he could definitely use for emergencies. (https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712tH%2Bxdg1L.SX425.jpg) (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/80/ac/ce80ace2399f11e3ccf3f8cb9cabd95a.jpg)

vex is the type to wear black nail polish, the only problem is that he doesn't keep up with them and they end up chipping off.

Personality: vex is normally a kid that minds his own business and is independent, while this personality trait of his is good, it also has a bad side to it. if he sees someone drowning, he won't go out of his way to help them, goes to show how lazy he really is. despite him being very indifferent, there is one thing that will get him motivated to act. that's where his next personality trait comes in, vengefulness. if vex holds any sort of grudge, or you've done him wrong in the past, he'll remember you until the day he dies- or the day he kills you/gets back at you. he's very tough and doesn't know the meaning of the word fear. he's someone that doesn't let anything go, no matter how minor it may be. because of this, he may seem like a very bitter person but he does have a sweeter side to him. one thing that he absolutely cannot stand is when someone is being unreasonably evil and is causing trouble left and right, he can't stand chaotic people and people who hurt others for their own benefit. on the other hand, vex can be a very paranoid boy because of the conditions he's lived through to get to where he is now, this can also explain why he snaps at people randomly and is ten times more likely to be irritated. although he has all these bad qualities, vex hates them- or more specifically, hates himself. he indulges in a lot of self-pity and wishes everything could be over for him, which is why he does so many reckless things, constantly putting himself into danger and being highly suicidal. something unexpected that catches others off guard when they engage with him, is his awkwardness. the kid can be very painfully awkward and has a hard time looking at others in the eyes, but if you have patience with him he will eventually warm up to you and feel more at ease. if you happen to be someone that has caught his eye or someone that he cherishes, he will go out of his way to make you feel safe and check up on you to make you're okay. vex can be pretty nice, he has this "motherly protective" instinct, but he chooses who he is like that with and it's very hard to enter that close circle of people he cares about. another minor thing about vex is that he's good at critical thinking under pressure and at making decisions, his head is always cool, especially when lives are on the line that he's trying to protect.

hobbies: parkour and lock picking, because not only is it something that he enjoys doing but also something that helps him in his day to day life.

letter writing, it's something he does in his free time when he knows he's safe and has time to unwind. his letters are written to a friend who passed away five years ago, they were very close and used to write each other letters back and forth, it's the only thing vex has that will keep him sane. he has kept all the letters his friend sent him and if he finds that he lost one he'll have a mental break down- if someone has stolen one from him for whatever reason, he'll be out looking for blood.

martial arts, like karate and kickboxing. this used to be something he did for fun but in his current situation, it's something that's kept him alive. he has used it to knock out an opponent or just downright kill them. he's more experienced and a professional at kickboxing than he is at karate.

scrapping, while this can be considered a hobby, vex doesn't do it as a hobby, he does it for the benefit.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Aisen : Hey Carl, can I get some money for coke?
Carlsen : Will 40$ be enough?
Aisen : It’s 3.99…?
Carlsen : Damn, that’s cheap, who’s your dealer?
Aisen :
Aisen : I meant coke as in coca-cola
Carlsen : …oh
Aisen : I’m telling Cassius

@Rainy_is_back

Avani: walks in with a black eye
Silas: Woah! Ava- did you finally have someone hold your earrings?
Avani: What?
Silas: You know how you joke when someone makes you mad and say hold my earrings?
Avani: Yeah…?
Silas: Well? Did you finally make someone hold your earrings?
Avani:…
Avani: yeah.
Silas: Ava!

@Knight-Shives group

"Thank heavens for the Grimms who realized that little girls would probably do much better by this fairy tale if it didn’t include the rape of an unconscious young woman."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

@Mojack group

Ok Reddit, so I (237,624 M) and my wife (6 F) got into a bit of an argument about Fortnite (released 2017 by Epic Games) on my (237,624 M) Xbox One X (released 2017). She (6F) wanted to play fortnite (released 2017 by Epic Games) on my (237,624 M) Xbox One X (released 2017) even though she (6 F) has a PS4 (released 2013), which I (237,624 M) destroyed. I (237,624 M) said no. She (6 F) hit me. So naturally, I grabbed my Unholy Hellbringer (crafted 200,000 years ago in Neptune’s core by demons), and killed her. I also killed our 32 of our boys, being Liam (2 M), Noah (2 M), Elijah (2 M), Logan (2 M), Mason (2 M), James (2 M), Aiden (2 M), Ethan (2 M), Lucas (2 M), Jacob (2 M), Michael (2 M), Matthew (2 M), Benjamin (2 M), Alexander (2 M), William (2 M), Daniel (2 M), Jayden (2 M), Oliver (2 M), Carter (2 M), Sebastian (2 M), Joseph (2 M), David (2 M), Gabriel (2 M), Julian (2 M), Jackson (2 M), Anthony (2 M), Dylan (2 M), Wyatt (2 M), Grayson (2 M), Isaiah (2 M), Christopher (2 M), and Joshua (2 M). I saved Henry (2 M), because he (2 M) was my favorite child. I thought that he could be raised by wolves while i (237,624 M) played Fortnite (released 2017 by Epic Games) inside my house. While outside, I (237,624 M) dropped him (2 M) on the pavement and he (2 M) died. So Reddit, AITA I the asshole for killing my whole family?

Read More

@spacebluelily language

[KRABS, spoken]
Hold on, tiny dancer! I wasn't hatched yesterday!
This sounds like another one of your schemes!

[PLANKTON, spoken]
Wh-! At a time like this, how could you THINK such a thing?!

[KRABS, spoken]
You've got something up your sleeve…

[PLANKTON, spoken]
I'm a one-celled organism… I don't even have sleeves!

[KAREN & ENSEMBLE, spoken]
OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

STOP IT WITH YOUR LISA FRANK SELF! THE MCR MUST COMPEL YOU!

(yup this)

(CONFUSION)

@TeamMezzo group

I thought I could reach if I keep chasing
I never even doubted
Even though I held you as I imagined
Even though I held you tight with two hands
I fought for him. I fought to get him, and I wish and wish and wish that he’s there for me. I know, I shouldn’t be sad. It’s only a crush, it’s not supposed to come true for people like me. They aren’t supposed to and they never do.
So why am I still crying?
In my arms, only the emptiness remains
By wandering around
I finally realized
That I have to let go of you
I have to. I need to move on, and my mind is fighting again and I’m crying again and why can’t I let you go? It’s too hard to let you go.
I’ve been deceiving myself
I have been. I told myself you loved me. I knew you didn’t, why would you? We’re only friends. No love, only friendship. I can only hold you in my imagination.
The moment I wake up from the dream I endured
A dream I prayed was a perfect reality even though I could tell I was sleeping.
I feel the light flooding in
I wanna be myself
Even if it’s strange
It’s strange, needing you. Needing you so much that I’m trying to mask my odd habits so you don’t know the mess that I truly am.
Everything all before my eyes
Now I know
The one I needed has been me
I needed to listen to my head over my heart. I needed myself.
I walk as my feet take me
I feel the light
I feel the light
I want to be in love with you. I still am. You told me you weren’t in love, you told me you only saw me as a friend, and I believe that but I don’t want to and I need to stop thinking about this because sooner rather than later I turn into a monster of words that I can’t even think about saying because I’m too weak. The light of love is something I only imagine feeling on my skin.
I was constantly running to you
And I still am.
Then I realized
My everything was towards you
The more I got close to you
The more I lost myself
The more I tried to mask so you didn’t think I was insane. The more I tried to hide the bad so you would only see the good.
Like the fallen leaves under the tree
Even if I eventually get stamped on in the snow
Now I rise above you looking for the spring
But you’re still my spring. You’re the only thing I want to see, you’re the only thing I need in my ears, the only thing that I want.
The remaining feelings are blown away by the wind
But they blow back into me and I’m back where I started and I still love you. It’s impossible not to, don’t you know? You’re the only thing that kept me steady, and I can’t regret telling you. Rejection is the only thing that is solid under my feet. I need something solid to stand on for once.
But what if I want the unsteady to be with you?
fin.
(note: the italics are song lyrics from the song levanter by stray kids, which i used as a prompt along with my own life)