forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

Someones house caught fire and the flames blew over onto the lawn. Or possibly lightning struck the ground.

@AloeVera groupMentallyImInACottage

I just want 2 be validated by my own creative brain but I suppose even God had to give the human race another shot

Mood

LOL I made it up on the spot and then I had to send it to all my friends so I copied it

@zillakami-said-acab

I fear for my mother's health, though. Lately, a lot of things have been going south and her health is declining quickly.

if this is real, i'm sorry, if this is for a story, WOWIE THAT'S PERFECT

@Periwinkle_

and
⊂_ヽ
  \\ that’s
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\the
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\tea
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ

(I copied this because it is b e a u t i f u l)

XD

@croccin-champagne

@RainClouds_Itachi_

Itachi-nii TraitorousCrow
. the other day i just suddenly,,,, f e l t all my limbs
like,,, i was overly aware that they exist
and it felt weird and not r i g h t
like having limbs is just,,, nO
so, that was a thing that happened
48 seconds ago · Comment · Like

Deleted user

Would you rather fight a hundred duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck? I'm asking the real questions.

"A horse-sized duck. Have you ever seen a horse bite an apple? It's one chomp and it's gone, so I don't want a squad of those."

That was a question asked to an NBA player

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I’m kinda curious about what you were doing then

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Works Cited
Bellis, Mary. "The History of Steamboats." ThoughtCo., Dotdash, 26 July 2019, www.thoughtco.com/history-of-steamboats-4057901. Accessed 21 Nov. 2019.
—. "Roburt Fulton's Steamboat Clermont." ThoughtCo., Dotdash, 20 Nov. 2019, www.thoughtco.com/steamboat-clermont-1991465. Accessed 21 Nov. 2019.
"Fulton's First Steamboat Voyage, 1807." EyeWitness to History, Ibis Communications, 2004, www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/fulton.htm. Accessed 21 Nov. 2019.
"A History of Steamboats." Military, www.sam.usace.army.mil/Portals/46/docs/recreation/OP-CO/montgomery/pdfs/10thand11th/ahistoryofsteamboats.pdf. Accessed 21 Nov. 2019.
"How Did Steamboats Impact America?" Reference* , Ask Media, www.reference.com/history/did-steamboats-impact-america-e8ae69122b4faa80. Accessed 21 Nov. 2019.
"How Did the Steamboat Change America?" Reference*, Ask Media, www.reference.com/history/did-steamboat-change-america-810355150f53dd96. Accessed 21 Nov. 2019.
"Robert Fulton." Ohio History Connection, ohiohistorycentral.org/w/Robert_Fulton. Accessed 21 Nov. 2019.