Foreshore
Coastal erosion
Coastal deposition
Intertidal zone
Wavecut platform
Swash
Backwash

@Rainy_is_back

In the twenty-third century, the universe is threatened by evil. The only hope for mankind is the Fifth Element, who comes to Earth every five thousand years to protect the humans with four stones of the four elements: fire, water, Earth and air. A Mondoshawan spacecraft is bringing The Fifth Element back to Earth but it is destroyed by the evil Mangalores. However, a team of scientists use the DNA of the remains of the Fifth Element to rebuild the perfect being called Leeloo. She escapes from the laboratory and stumbles upon the taxi driver and former elite commando Major Korben Dallas that helps her to escape from the police. Leeloo tells him that she must meet Father Vito Cornelius to accomplish her mission. Meanwhile, the Evil uses the greedy and cruel Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg and a team of mercenary Mangalores to retrieve the stones and avoid the protection of Leeloo. But the skilled Korben Dallas has fallen in love with Leeloo and decides to help her to retrieve the stones.

Deleted user

(This is me looking for an rp. The rp is still up and open if anyone wants to)

I'm looking for a sorta bs rp that's fun and off the rails, probably dangerous, EVERYTHING is on the table. No set backs. Just no god modding or over powering, and I would LOVE some ROMAAAAANCE and DRAMAAAA! I'll either be using Evelyn or Evan, preferably Evan. He's gay and I want to expand on all sides of him quite a bit more.

Deleted user

This was it. This, was the end of the world. I sat on the throne and watched as everything around me fell apart. The walls, the tapestries, the fine red velvet love seat I had bought for my wife just last week, the baby room, everything. It was all falling down. White light at the bottom of the world. I thought it would be black and smokey, maybe some hellhounds and demons cackling and whooping, you know. For atmosphere. But all I heard was the wind screaming louder than the people trying to run from their fate. And it was all my fault. I did this, and was damn proud of it.
Above me the sky opened, and I saw a woman. Long red flowing hair, adorned in a green dress and roses round her feet. I had expected this. Crystal Love Rosethorn, goddess. She had told me time and time again I needed to save the world or else I would cease to exist,and time and time again I ignored her. No. I had meant to do this. Tear the heavens apart, I was no good samaritan. I wanted this. I mean everyone dies. I never loved my wife. She was all about material needs, never home enough to really care for me, or I for her. And my daughter well, she had some disease that would would kill her in a year or 4 anyways, and me? I had killed the king myself just so I could bring this bitter world to a very cruel end. So yeah I may be seen as a heartless cruel mother fucking bastard…yadda yadda. I know. I know. Oh well. There was a green light as I suddenly was lifted up, into the sky. I was NOT expecting this. I just kind of went weak, allowing this to happen, knowing that it was pointless as of right now to fight the gods. That could come later. For now, I just hoped she wouldn’t hurl me down the hole of Despair, as the townspeople are calling it. Oh well. Doomsday right? I watched as my crown, oh my precious crown, was thrown off. Time to place the Innocent Idiot.

(Beginning to a book i've been working on for a while now)

@Rainy_is_back

Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.

@Peter_Duende language

Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.

(Amen.)

Deleted user

on Hibblehab Lane. Honor skips and jumps as we make our way back to the dorm, chirping about how excited she is for our sleepover. Her happiness is so contagious it’s hard not to crack a smile, and even Andrekia laughs along with her.
We run up the stairs and enter the hallway. I begin to walk back to my room as Honor knocks on a door. I freeze at the sound.

Plan for tomorrow's writing: Tomorrow night they are having la fiestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa