forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

Rip was sitting on the edge of the Westside apartment complex's building, his mask resting beside him. He was cleaning his sword with a dirty rag, whistling contently as he did so. He definitely didn't look like someone who just viciously gutted one of the city's most popular superhero. So I got the whole city after me now. Fun. Well, all press is good press, as they say.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Appreshadow
adverb App-re-SHA-dow

1. The feeling of dread and fear caused by the realization that a long seated and realistic fear is coming true
    EX: She felt appreshadow by the tension in the family accumulating in what her mother said.
    ALSO
    Appreshadowion
    verb
    App-re-SHA-dow-ion
    The act of feeling appreshadow
    EX: Her appreshadowion led to many more complications to the situation.

Deleted user

"Run but cannot hide, my little mouse. I'm always watching."

Deleted user

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

. when cool people make me feel valid i panic and die
so uh, yea i'm dead now

(mood) I'm not a cool people so I don't have to worry about making you panic,,, but-

YOU ARE AMAZING, TALENTED, AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU
Keep being you cause you are the best bean ever~