forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

If anyone has deleted and recreated their account, I'd love to hear why and/or what you were trying to accomplish by doing so.

Deleted user

@thighighcrocs-got-the-horses-in-the-back sjdclhbevilajbaelhbdvlj Luka and Kiara

@croccin-champagne

Directions: Part of having good mental health includes having a positive body image and healthy self-esteem. Go to the site below to read the article, "Body Image and Self Esteem," courtesy of the Nemours Foundation. After reading the article, answer each of the following questions in at least one complete paragraph.

http://kidshealth.org/en/teens/body-image.html

In your own words, how would you define the terms self-esteem and body image? (5 pts)
Body image is as simple as how a person views the physical aspects of their person, whether positive or negative. Self-esteem is often a positive term, unless someone has low self-esteem, and is a person's feelings on anything from their body to their habits.

How can one's body image affect their self-esteem? (5 pts)
A poor view of one's body can lead to low self esteem. For example, I've struggled with weight in the past, leading me to avoid most things revealing and/or figure hugging for a while.

What other influences can affect one's self-esteem? Be specific. (5 pts)
Other people's comments can lower self esteem. From being called annoying, to just things as simple as someone saying a color doesn't look good on you.

Would you consider yourself to have a healthy or unhealthy self-esteem? Explain why. (5 pts)
It's a tossup. Maybe somewhere in the middle? It often depends on the day, circumstance, and just how I'm feeling. Some days, my confidence is through the roof, while others, I can barely stand leaving my house. I've already mentioned struggling with weight, but my gender identity and bad experiences with toxic friends effect it a lot.

What are three tips for improving your self-esteem? (5 pts)

1. Nothing anybody says matters. Their opinions are inconsequential to your own well-being. 2. We literally have stardust running through our veins. Stars are cool and pretty and all that good stuff, right? Why can't you be? 3. I carry multiple pocket knives. Makes me feel powerful, and safe. BONUS 4. You don't think you're attractive because you just aren't your type. Someone out there probably thinks you look like a god. We all just have different tastes.