tune

people_alt 146 followers

Deleted user

Thank you!! I don't believe you though

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshutupyoureprettydontarguewithmeorilleatallyourcrackers

lmaooo okay then

Y'all, I need some advice on how to come out to my family

You're trans, right?

Maybe? I don't know, I've been questioning it a lot. But, I want to first come out about being pan, which is going to be hard. They think marrying someone of a different race is weird and wrong

sigh fucking parents.

Deleted user

Thank you!! I don't believe you though

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshutupyoureprettydontarguewithmeorilleatallyourcrackers

lmaooo okay then

Y'all, I need some advice on how to come out to my family

You're trans, right?

Maybe? I don't know, I've been questioning it a lot. But, I want to first come out about being pan, which is going to be hard. They think marrying someone of a different race is weird and wrong

sigh fucking parents.

I agree

@berlioz

If they think marrying someone of a different race is wrong, I advise testing the waters. Scope out how they feel about the LGBTQ community. Do they poke fun at queer people? Do they express distaste or violent tendencies towards queer people? Are there already queer people in your family? How does your family feel about them? You need to know the answers to these questions before you come out. It might not be safe for you to come out to a family that's hostile towards LGBTQ people. Of course, coming out is your choice, and you can do it whenever and however you like, but I advise making sure you have a safe family, and a backup plan. Some queer folks get kicked out or abused after coming out. If you're not sure if your family would behave like that, it's best to have some sort of saftey-net backup plan. Do you have a friends house you could stay at? A pride center you could get help from? Make sure you have access to help if you need it.

Deleted user

If they think marrying someone of a different race is wrong, I advise testing the waters. Scope out how they feel about the LGBTQ community. Do they poke fun at queer people? Do they express distaste or violent tendencies towards queer people? Are there already queer people in your family? How does your family feel about them? You need to know the answers to these questions before you come out. It might not be safe for you to come out to a family that's hostile towards LGBTQ people. Of course, coming out is your choice, and you can do it whenever and however you like, but I advise making sure you have a safe family, and a backup plan. Some queer folks get kicked out or abused after coming out. If you're not sure if your family would behave like that, it's best to have some sort of saftey-net backup plan. Do you have a friends house you could stay at? A pride center you could get help from? Make sure you have access to help if you need it.

They don't necessarily poke fun at queer people. Yet, when I try to defend the community, my parents think I'm insane and my dad asked me where the nearest mental hospital was. And, there aren't any queer people in my family, as far as I know. I was originally planning on waiting until I was 18 or I had finished college or something, then they wouldn't be able to do anything bad, because I wouldn't be financially dependent on them or living with them.

Deleted user

And also, thank you for all the compliments!!

@berlioz

They don't necessarily poke fun at queer people. Yet, when I try to defend the community, my parents think I'm insane and my dad asked me where the nearest mental hospital was. And, there aren't any queer people in my family, as far as I know. I was originally planning on waiting until I was 18 or I had finished college or something, then they wouldn't be able to do anything bad, because I wouldn't be financially dependent on them or living with them.

If you're unsure of how you'll be treated, waiting until your 18 is definitely a good option. But if you feel you need to come out, then it's good to have a plan. The Trevor Project has tips on coming out:
https://www.thetrevorproject.org/trvr_support_center/coming-out/
You might find that useful :)

Deleted user

If you're unsure of how you'll be treated, waiting until your 18 is definitely a good option. But if you feel you need to come out, then it's good to have a plan. The Trevor Project has tips on coming out:
https://www.thetrevorproject.org/trvr_support_center/coming-out/
You might find that useful :)

Thank you!! And I've already checked out Trevor Project and everything they have oof. The only reason I'm asking for advice on coming out, is because I want to come out now, but I'm just too scared because of the consequences. They hate LGBT+ people so much, and I wanted to come out after I was sure of what the hell I was.

Deleted user

Hey….is it cool if I post a picture of myself? ((Even though I look like a troll))

Deleted user

Okay well, here…hopefully…I don't scare ya'll off

Deleted user

You're so pretty!! You do not look like a troll!! You're gorgeous!

Deleted user

I have more pictures..if you want to see them.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

rare photo of me with makeup (2020, colorized)
IMG-4832
the eyeliner is shitty i know, it was my first time lmao

Reaction #1. Analyzes you, especially face. Hmm. Nice enough. Looks younger in this picture somehow.
Reaction #2. What ho my good gents, a square looking toilet!

Deleted user

Yush, more pictures! (Only if you're comfortable with it. Not trying to pressure you.)

Deleted user

rare photo of me with makeup (2020, colorized)
IMG-4832
the eyeliner is shitty i know, it was my first time lmao

Reaction #1. Analyzes you, especially face. Hmm. Nice enough. Looks younger in this picture somehow.

wait, who is that??? they're cute
I wish to f l i r t with the cute probably straight gorl

@berlioz

I do say, what a fine toilet, even if far from the main stream circular style