forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

Deleted user

whenever you wanna stop being adorable, I'll be waiting for you to donate some of that beauty to me

Deleted user

Caustic, you're super pretty!! I'm jealous!

@The-Magician group

This may come across as weird/creepy, I apologise now.
I’m not one to just say that someone is pretty, in fact I have a specific taste when it comes to women, but you earned a raise of the eyebrows and a slight smile.
Plus your eyes are really nice :)

@Milani eco

This may come across as weird/creepy, I apologise now.
I’m not one to just say that someone is pretty, in fact I have a specific taste when it comes to women, but you earned a raise of the eyebrows and a slight smile.
Plus your eyes are really nice :)

omg thankyou, i have to admit, nobody has ever told me that except for my family lmao

Deleted user

Girl, you are so pretty! I'm absolutely shocked no one but family has told you this.

@Milani eco

Girl, you are so pretty! I'm absolutely shocked no one but family has told you this.

also, ur so pretty asweellll!

Deleted user

Bruh…for a second I was like "wait..hol up…did I post a photo on here??" Then I realized where you saw a photo of me. XD

Thannkkks…although I don't really like the way I look lol.

@Milani eco

Bruh…for a second I was like "wait..hol up…did I post a photo on here??" Then I realized where you saw a photo of me. XD

Thannkkks…although I don't really like the way I look lol.

HOW COULD YOU NOTTTTTT… (sorry im a bit shocked) you are gorgeoussssss

Deleted user

Aw, thanks girl. X3 I don't know, I just never really liked my appearance.

@The-Magician group

@JokerOfTheDeck
I mean, you are physically attractive.
Though I’m more interested about the swim team??? Are you on the swim team because if so that is trés cool!