forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@Milani eco

Aw, thanks girl. X3 I don't know, I just never really liked my appearance.

;( that sucks ;( I would if i was you! You should be proud of being as beautiful as you aree

Deleted user

@JokerOfTheDeck
I mean, you are physically attractive.
Though I’m more interested about the swim team??? Are you on the swim team because if so that is trés cool!

Oml, thank you!
Yeah, been on my high school swim team since my freshman year! I love it a lot. :)

@Milani eco

@JokerOfTheDeck
Though I’m more interested about the swim team??? Are you on the swim team because if so that is trés cool!

trés magnifique!

Deleted user

;( that sucks ;( I would if i was you! You should be proud of being as beautiful as you aree

Thank you! Same goes to you! If I had your looks, I would flaunt it lol.

@Milani eco

Thank you! Same goes to you! If I had your looks, I would flaunt it lol.

blushes once again <3 thankyouuuu

@The-Magician group

@JokerOfTheDeck

Oml, thank you!
Yeah, been on my high school swim team since my freshman year! I love it a lot. :)

C’est fantastique! I wish I was part of a cool team like that. Unfortunately my school days ended this March 😞

Deleted user

I've still got another year of high school. Your lucky you're finally done!

Deleted user

That's awesome! I'm thinking of going to college at some point in time…
No. Just. No. I would never go back lol. Freshman and sophomore years sucked. Worst. Years. Of. My. Life.

@The-Magician group

Oh don't get me wrong, my high school years weren't the best, however if I could go back for the sole purpose of working harder to get As rather than As and Bs.. I'd give anything.
Hell, those who were on track to get A
were allowed to study Astronomy as well as the other sciences (Environmental, Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
The exams though.. Oh honey, those were a nightmare. Not even a quarter of our prep work was exam papers, and if we failed them we had to retake a completely different one.
I'm so thankful that the 400+ exam papers I did as prep helped me with the 25 final exams I had to take (sarcasm, but not exaggeration).

@The-Magician group

1. I really like your aesthetic.
  2. We stan a bathroom selfie.
  3. We also stan those purple doors.
  4. Your eyeliner looks fine honey don't worry :)))

Deleted user

Yeah…I guess maybe I'd go back to fix my grades. Maybe. I mean lemme just say I failed more than one class, and I regret my decisions.
That sounds like hell. I despise exams. My anxiety increases ten-fold (like it isn't high enough already), then I can't think properly cause of the pressure, and then I just fail them.

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

1. I really like your aesthetic.
  2. We stan a bathroom selfie.
  3. We also stan those purple doors.
  4. Your eyeliner looks fine honey don't worry :)))

hhh thank u
like really im smiling so much rn lmao i didnt realize how much i needed that emotional support just, like, in general
thank you again my dude oof

Deleted user

@ocean-bacon-is-very-tired you're so pretty! :0 I love your style and your makeup! I legit cannot pull of any sort of dark shaded makeup and it makes me jealous.

Deleted user

aww thanks @JokerOfTheDeck! ur pretty too!!

Although I don't see it, thank you! (All these comments are making my anxiety increase so much. I'm like physically shaking rn XD)

Seriously though, y'all are gorgeous!