forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@Trix

Uh alright. Alphabet? What language is it most similar to or based off of, and along with that, what are the major differences? Why did you feel the need to create a new language for the characters?

@Trix

Ooh Greek/Latin… coolio.
Past, present, future tense? Plural(s)?
(also side-note, if this is a book are you going to have the main character speak English so the reader can understand?)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The Common is the language I am making. 99% of it will be English in the book.
Past tense is "an", Future is "um", Present is unaltered.
a is I. tu is You. fi and mo for the male and female. (It is used sparingly. Fridel: sibling, Fridelfi: sister.)
The way the word/sentence is put together is Subject, First person, Second person if existent.
Example: Fridelmoattu = Brother my you. = You are my brother. (I assume the 'are' here because it is in Present tense.)

@bubblegum

Wow
I only know spanish french and english, literally the three most basic languages in the world, and ya'll is making another one I feel smol

@hollow-boned

i love this new language it sounds realistic and interesting
i know romanian, spanish, french and english and w my combined language knowledge this is actually p easy to understand?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

i know romanian, spanish, french and english and w my combined language knowledge this is actually p easy to understand?

I can read and write Romanian but not speak it. And even then my writing of it is trash

@hollow-boned

I can read and write Romanian but not speak it. And even then my writing of it is trash

YOU CAN WRITE AND UNDERSTAND ROMANIAN????????? OH MY GOD i've never met any native english speaker who knows my language or even knows of it

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

YOU CAN WRITE AND UNDERSTAND ROMANIAN????????? OH MY GOD i've never met any native english speaker who knows my language or even knows of it

I cannot pronounce it or understand it by tongue but like, reading and writing is where I'm ok at it.

@hollow-boned

I cannot pronounce it or understand it by tongue but like, reading and writing is where I'm ok at it.

zi-mi și mie ceva măăăăăăăă

@Trix

Me: Fam?
Google translate: nihao
Me: Hi, I need to abduct you again
Google translate: bueno
Me: merci ;)

@hollow-boned

Me: Fam?
Google translate: nihao
Me: Hi, I need to abduct you again
Google translate: bueno
Me: merci ;)

uhhhh mood

@hollow-boned

Îmi pare rău pentru asta

Is that correct or not?
I'm kinda very very new and I confuse things a lot

very formal but absolutely correct doamne ce bine te descurci