forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Chinchilla fact

Fact #1: They have a longer life than many other small and furries.

What's a Chinchilla?

Gasp Only one of the cutest, floofiest animals I’ve seen with my own two eyes! I’ll get a video or something in a moment, they’re known for having some of the softest fur in the world and they’re about the size of a small ground squirrel.

…My mom made me write a list of chinchilla facts years ago and said if I know enough, she’ll let me have one as a pet. I think I wrote anywhere from 50-75 facts (might be less, I don’t know how many I actually wrote down) after studying for weeks and guess who still doesn’t have a chinchilla? Me…

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Chinchilla fact

Fact #1: They have a longer life than many other small and furries.

What's a Chinchilla?

Gasp Only one of the cutest, floofiest animals I’ve seen with my own two eyes! I’ll get a video or something in a moment, they’re known for having some of the softest fur in the world and they’re about the size of a small ground squirrel.

…My mom made me write a list of chinchilla facts years ago and said if I know enough, she’ll let me have one as a pet. I think I wrote anywhere from 50-75 facts (might be less, I don’t know how many I actually wrote down) after studying for weeks and guess who still doesn’t have a chinchilla? Me…

They sound awesome! It's too bad you still don't have a chinchilla.

Deleted user

I'm literally so stressed, like, if you don't do one thing right at my school you're not taking it seriously and you're worthless
Also, I took my temperature and I'm apparently not sick, but I think I am… I'm hungry but queasy
It kinda went away as soon as I left school though
I've been sleeping relatively well, but my under eye circles are so dark it looks like I got punched and IDK why
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm getting an MRI tonight.
LiFe Is FuN

@ravens

I'm literally so stressed, like, if you don't do one thing right at my school you're not taking it seriously and you're worthless
Also, I took my temperature and I'm apparently not sick, but I think I am… I'm hungry but queasy
It kinda went away as soon as I left school though
I've been sleeping relatively well, but my under eye circles are so dark it looks like I got punched and IDK why
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm getting an MRI tonight.
LiFe Is FuN

oof that sucks :(

@HighPockets group

Image result for destination imagination pins
LOOK! AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL????

EXCUSE ME WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?????????

Ebay maybe? I'm not sure.
I got them at Global Finals in 2017 but I bet they're on Ebay.
I have three myself, the water wolf, the flower wolf, and the purple/orange wolf!
If you need any info to find them, they're DI (Destination Imagination) pins from 2017. I think they're from Illinois.