forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@HighPockets group

She does this cute thing where she'll sprint fullspeed on my hardwood floors and bump into stuff.

Every single night she sprints around the house with her stuffed snowball and chatters.
One day I was getting ready for school and I put my boots on, and she had hidden the snowball in my boot? I don't know why.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

She does this cute thing where she'll sprint fullspeed on my hardwood floors and bump into stuff.

Every single night she sprints around the house with her stuffed snowball and chatters.
One day I was getting ready for school and I put my boots on, and she had hidden the snowball in my boot? I don't know why.

Mine will sneak in my room at 3 am and knead the blankets til' I let her under the cover.

@HighPockets group

Mine will sneak in my room at 3 am and knead the blankets til' I let her under the cover.

That's why my cat isn't allowed in my bedroom at night lol.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I can't say no to my little girl…

@HighPockets group

I can't say no to my little girl…

She also will go behind my blinds and rattle them, waking me up, so yep she got banned.
She's sitting at the foot of my bed rn, just ignoring me because she's kinda salty.

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

Cuuuuuute! All mine does is unplug my phone charger and pounce on anything that moves under the blankets.

Mine keeps trying to eat my earbuds. And my LEGO Hogwarts set.
She's a Slytherin

eeeeee you have one??
i have the hogwarts express and the quidditch set but not HOGWARRRRRTS

@HighPockets group

Cuuuuuute! All mine does is unplug my phone charger and pounce on anything that moves under the blankets.

She's a Slytherin

eeeeee you have one??

I have the Dobby set, Newt's suitcase, Grindelwald's chariot, Hogwarts, the Burrow, the Hogwarts Express, and the Quiddich set. I also have Diagon Alley and the 2010 Hogwarts but they're actually not LEGO, but knockoffs from China. Still great though.

She's a Slytherin

eeeeee you have one??

I have the Dobby set, Newt's suitcase, Grindelwald's chariot, Hogwarts, the Burrow, the Hogwarts Express, and the Quiddich set. I also have Diagon Alley and the 2010 Hogwarts but they're actually not LEGO, but knockoffs from China. Still great though.

i rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want newt's suitcase because it's awesome and also newt is just a freaking adorable bean who i love a whole lot

@HighPockets group

She's a Slytherin

eeeeee you have one??

i rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want newt's suitcase because it's awesome and also newt is just a freaking adorable bean who i love a whole lot

IT'S SUCH A GOOD SET TOO!
It folds up into a suitcase, comes with like 4 creatures and the main quartet, and it's only like $35??
Don't mind me geeking out over toys not meant for freshman, I'm just a massive lego nerd

She's a Slytherin

eeeeee you have one??

IT'S SUCH A GOOD SET TOO!
It folds up into a suitcase, comes with like 4 creatures and the main quartet, and it's only like $35??
Don't mind me geeking out over toys not meant for freshman, I'm just a massive lego nerd

i'm a massive lego nerd also
does it have the thunderbird cuz that's my ilvermorny house and also my fave creature besides (of course) the obscurus and (i guess) the niffler

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Time to show off my other babies:

Here's Jess, she's in a different home now but is too grumpily precious to ignore

And here's Poe, Jess's identical twin brother.

He's floofy

He's cuddly
HE'S PERFECT