forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@eztliraldclairinda

I'd share a picture of my dog but I don't have any good ones of her.

Same. I used to have this video of our dog rolling over…it was hilarious!! She spins in circles before rolling over!! lol

@HighPockets group

I'd share a picture of my dog but I don't have any good ones of her.

Same. I used to have this video of our dog rolling over…it was hilarious!! She spins in circles before rolling over!! lol

Lol that's so smol and precious! Protecc!

@RedTheLoveless

Here's a pic of my brother's cat, Tiger, who likes sleeping on my bed when I'm sad or sick

awwwwwwwwwwwww that's so cute!

Really though!

Yeah… he started doing that since my cat died two years ago. I'm tempted to get another kitty when I go off to college but that depends on a lot of things lol

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Here's a pic of my brother's cat, Tiger, who likes sleeping on my bed when I'm sad or sick

Really though!

Yeah… he started doing that since my cat died two years ago. I'm tempted to get another kitty when I go off to college but that depends on a lot of things lol

I see. He seems so wholesome!

@HighPockets group

Really though!

HE SEEMS SO F L O O F Y!!!!

@RedTheLoveless

Really though!

HE SEEMS SO F L O O F Y!!!!

OMG YASS HE IS VERY FLOOFY HE'S THE SOFTEST ADULT CAT YOU WILL EVER PET AND HE'S A LOVEBUG WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT WHEN YOU RUB HIS BELLY AND MANHANDLE HIM

@HighPockets group

Cuuuuuute! All mine does is unplug my phone charger and pounce on anything that moves under the blankets.

Mine keeps trying to eat my earbuds. And my LEGO Hogwarts set.
She's a Slytherin

@ravens

Cuuuuuute! All mine does is unplug my phone charger and pounce on anything that moves under the blankets.

Mine keeps trying to eat my earbuds. And my LEGO Hogwarts set.
She's a Slytherin

lmao